Chapter 5

As Hanako got YN in his bed and fixed him up, she went outside and saw the group of kids surrounding the house.

Naruko "We want answers, why did that happen to YN?"

Hanako "You see Ultra instinct is a technique which was known to the Gods that created the universe as a technique that was accessible to only Gods, but the LN clan, which a clan that cut from their original clan."

Sasuke "What was the original clan that the LN clan branched from?"

Hanako "It branched from the Saiyan clan, a clan where everyone has different last names and are also known for a transformation called super Saiyan."

Sakura "Saiyan Clan?"

Hanako "Yeah they are a very dangerous clan. YN is one of 5 survivors who were taken to different villages. YN was sent here as his family was killed and I was the only one that could take care of him."

Hinata "Does everyone of the Saiyan clan have the ability to use Ultra instinct?"

Hanako "No, YN is the only one that has the ability to do so because he is the direct descendant of the one who used Ultra Instinct."

Neji "Who was the first person to use the technique?"

Hanako "That's the thing. No one knows what his name was. All they know is that he was the first to achieve it and then after they finished creating the universe, he came to Earth and bonded with a woman hense starting the Saiyan Clan."

She then headed back inside and checked on YN. When she saw that he was asleep, she headed back outside and finished the story.

Hanako "YN's dad was training for 25 years to achieve Ultra Instinct and master it, that's the reason why his hair turns white. YN went through the same training his dad did but did it in a lesser amount of time."

Sasuke "Are you a member of the LN clan as well?"

Hanako "Well not blood related, I was taken into their arms as a child and was taught their ways and achieved a form like super saiyan just a bit more dangerous."

Naruko "What do you mean?"

Hanako "I don't know whose friend or foe at times, so I try my best to stay away from using that form unless I really need to use it."

YN's Pov

I wake up to being in a massive amount of pain. I tried standing up but it's really hard doing that.

YN "Ugh, not to self, don't use mastered ultra instinct until I can control it."

I gripped the wall as I was walking to the door to see My aunt talking to the others. She turns around and notices that I'm right there and smiles.

Hanako "Oh how was your rest?"

YN "It was fine, just sore from the fight."

Hanako "Are you sure that it wasn't from using mastered ultra instinct?"

YN "Might be from that too."

Hanako "I told you to never tranform into that form until you actually master it."

YN "Yeah, whatever anyway that was a good training session. It got the blood flowing."

Naruko "Are you alright?"

YN "Yeah, just a bit more rest and I should be good for the rest of the day."

Hanako "You need to get in the bath and use that one healing liquid."

YN "*Sigh* Okay."

I went into the bathroom and turned the bathtub on. I grabbed the bottle and poured a bit in it and when the water was high enough, I shut the water off and removed my clothing before going into the bath and laying back and relaxing.

YN "Ahh, that feels good."

The water was causing my body to tingle and feel refreshed. I then closed my eyes and went under the water for a bit and when I came back up, I was feeling a whole hell of a lot better. Just then I hear.

Bang

YN "What the?"

End of chapter.