Chapter 3

(You're wearing this)

A couple weeks later and it has been nothing but boring. I have tried training but my aunt has had a cold all week and hasn't left the house. So I've went to the training grounds and trained everyday by calming myself and made a clone of myself and fought him, he went to hit me from above but I blocked the attack and got him in the gut, then hit him in the face and kicked him back. He gets up and puts his hands together and says

Clone "Ka...Me....Haa....meee HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

I decided to do the same and fired a Kamehameha at him and the two beams were struggling but in the end I got the best of him. Sending him flying into the trees making him disappear. I sat down and sighed.

YN "There is no one to challenge me, it sucks being this strong."

Naruko "I'll fight you, YN."

I turn around to see Naruko and her team walking towards me along with Kakashi who was too much in his book, I stood up and looked at the team.

YN "You want to fight me? Are you sure?"

Naruko "Yes we want to fight you."

Sasuke "I want to show you that there is no clan stronger than the uchiha."

YN "Really, because the last time that I remember from what I've been told my clan has had the upper hand on yours for the longest time. So come at me whenever you three are ready or is it just going to be two of you guys, considering you have one team member that doesn't seem to do anything."

I looked at Sakura and she just looked at me with a shocked look then looked to the ground as if she was thinking about it.

Sakura "I'll support you two."

YN "Hm. Very well, what about you Kakashi? Do you want to join in?"

Kakashi "No, if anything they need this fight more than what I do.

YN "Very well, now you three will all face me, but don't expect me to go easy on you."

Naruko "Wouldn't want you to."

They got into a fighting stance as I did the same and soon Naruto does a hand sign and says.

Naruko "Shadow clone Jutsu!!!"

A bunch of shadow clones appear and they all charge at me so I jump into the air and fired a ki blast at them and it blew them all up then I hear.

Naruko "NOW!!!"

Sasuke "Fire Style: Fire ball Jutsu!!!"

A fire ball came at me and hit me directly so I fall to the ground and I stand up annoyed by the fire and release some energy causing the fire to disperse.

YN "Well that was a good attack, but it won't be enough to beat me."

Naruko "H-how does he not have a single mark on him?"

YN "You managed to destroy my favorite shirt, Well I guess it's time to show you some of my power."

I send after images to surround the three and they were all shocked.

Sasuke "What the hell is this?"

YN "Which one am I?"

Naruko "There!"

She hits one and misses making them all disappear and I appear behind her, punching her in the back sending her into a tree then I turn to sasuke and I block a kick from him and caught his hand as well, then I flipped over him and threw him away then appeared above him and got him with a ki ball to the stomach. I turned around and caught a shuriken and threw it at Sakura and it got her cheek, I then caught narukos fist and sasukes fist as well. Then threw them both back and used more of my energy to knock the three of them out sasuke and naruko went through a tree and sakura passed out.

YN "It was a good fight but you three lack good teamwork."

I then went home and checked up on my aunt and I saw that she was asleep, so I covered her up the rest of the way and I went to eat when I get a knock at my door. I open it to see none other than.

End of chapter 3.