Chapter 1

YN is now 15 years old and he is running through the entire village to look for his aunt.

YN "Where could you be?"

Why was he chasing her you ask? Well it's simple.

Flashback

Hanako "I want you to try to find me throughout the entire village before the sun rises at it's peak."

YN "I have to find you by noon? Got that."

Hanako "But you also have to wear these."

She handed me the boots that I train in which weigh 200Lbs. I placed them on my feet and she smirked.

Hanako "By the way YN, if you don't find me by noon then you will tell me who you have a crush on."

YN "*Gasp* You're evil, alright challenge accepted."

Flashback end.

YN then thought to himself.

YN "Where could she be? She isn't at the Ramen shop, she's not at the flower shop, and she isn't at the training grounds, wh- wait a minute. She wants me to find her before the sun could reach it's peak, there's only one other place she could be."

I looked at the gate in front of the village and saw her at the top. I then noticed I had only a couple of seconds left. So I walked backwards a bit and took off then jumped up into the air and landed on top of the gate where she was.

YN "I found you, so I win."

Hanako "Well, it seems that I was wrong to doubt you nephew. Well done. For that I'm going to take you somewhere and get you a treat for finding me."

YN "Yes."

The two of us jumped down and we went ahead and got something to eat and what better place than ichiraku Ramen, As I was walking to the Ramen shop, I heard.

??? "HEY! YN!"

YN "Hm?"

I turn around to see Naruko Uzumaki and with her are her teammates. Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha.

YN "Hey What are you three doing here?"

Naruko "We came here to eat. I guess that's why you're here."

YN "Hehe yeah, my aunt is treating me to some Ramen after our little training session that took longer than what it should."

Hanako "Oh hush YN let's go inside."

We get a seat and my aunt asked me.

Hanako "How many bowls do you want YN?"

YN "Let's go with as many as I can eat."

Hanako "So..... 25?"

YN "Lets go with 30."

Naruko "30 bowls?"

YN "What is that not enough?"

Sakura "No that's quite a bit. How can you eat more than 5 bowls of ramen?"

Hanako "He has a high metabolism and he also trains a lot so he gets real hungry. What are you guys getting?"

They all got a bowl of ramen and when the bowls came back, I stared at the glory that was my ramen. I grabbed some chopsticks and went into town on the ramen.

Sakura's mind

How can he eat all of that and still be able to move? What is he?

Sasuke's mind

This guy is insane how can anyone stuff their faces like that and still stay in shape?

Naruko's mind

Whoa YN can really eat, I think that he might be able to eat faster than anyone around here.

YN's pov

I finish all of the bowls of ramen and I smiled at them and said to all of them.

YN "Thank you for making this ramen. I think I could go for another bowl of ramen."

Everyone "WHAT?!?"

YN "What? It's not like you guys are even paying for it."

I slammed down some Ryo and said to my aunt.

YN "I'll be at the training grounds."

I then left and went home and got my gear on 

and waited at the training grounds for my aunt

Hanako's Pov

As YN left his friends stayed behind and asked.

Naruko "He can train after he ate that much food?"

Hanako "Thats not all. He can eat more than that and train for several hours without tiring himself. He's just like his father."

Sakura "I've been meaning to ask. Why are you raising YN? Did something happen to his parents?"

Hanako "Yeah, when YN was a baby they died and he was taken by a rouge ninja. The ninja was killed and YN was brought to my home and I've raised him his entire life."

Sasuke "What clan is he from?"

Hanako "He is from the LN clan."

Sasuke "L-LN clan?"

Hanako "Yes he's from that clan. Whatever you do, do not and I repeat do not anger him, because if he's like his father then he could most likely destroy every village with one attack, but anyway away from that, do you guys want to watch YN and I spar?"

Naruko "Count me in."

Sasuke "I want to see what he's capable of."

Sakura "I want to watch too."

Hanako "Alright follow me."

YN's Pov

I'm sitting there meditating as I hear nothing but the sounds of nature and the sound of rustling in the bushes. I then open my eyes and I see my aunt with Team 7.

Hanako "They wanted to watch us train."

YN "Very well just have them stay back. We don't want them to get hurt."

They all stay back at a safe distance. I get into my fighting stance 

 I get into my fighting stance 

and she gets into hers.

Team 7 is about to experience the power from a member of the LN clan, what will happen? Find out next time.