Chapter 12: Moving day

Past
.
Harry's POV
I am moving in with Abigail it sounds so strange when it escapes my mouth I have been with girls before but I have never had feeling for a girl like Abigail she is different. She is funny without even knowing that she is being funny. She is beautiful without even trying and no make up. She is amazing and I love her.

"Harry what is this?" Abigail said holding up a picture of Her the first time we ever met.
"The first time we ever met in the coffee shop before I came over to you I took a picture of you cause you were beautiful."
"Stalker maybe I shouldn't have married you."
"Whatever you a glad you married me." I say laughing and she was laughing too.

When all the boxes were put away Abigail an I sit on are new couch.
"Hey how about a glass of wine?"
"Sure thing I will go make us some. Abigail says.
"No no I will go make it."
I walk into the kitchen and take out some grape wine and two wine glasses.
"Here we go." I say bringing the glasses filled with wine to the very top.
"Thank you Harry but this is a little to much don't you think?"
"Ah come on you definitely deserve it."
"Okay but I blaming you if I have too much."
"Okay then."
We both take a sip when all of the sudden I hear a knock at the door.
"Who is knocking this late at night?"
"I don't know I will go get it." Abigail says setting her wine glass on the table and walking to the door.
I hear someone talking at the door "Hi um how are you? You look great."
"Who is it babe." I say getting ready to walk up to the door.
"What in the world are you doing here Brad?" Abigail said trying to hide the door from me.
"Well I thought we could hang out is this not a good time?"
"No Brad it is not a good time at all I kinda need you to leave right now."
"Why?" Then that's when I see Brad a big tough man with blond hair.
"Hi who are you." Brad asked.
"I am Harry Styles Abigail's husband."
"Whoa dude right on this babe is hot."
"And you are?" I ask getting super frustrated.
"Brad.
"BRAD?" Well Brad get out of my house you come barging in here you call my wife babe and hot and your name is Brad?"
"Whoa dude calm down."
"Don't tell me what to do Brad."
"Get out." I say shoving him out of the door.

"Who is Brad?" I say looking at Abigail.
"He is just a friend Harry."
"Just a friend he didn't look like just a friend."
"Harry stop it you are acting crazy."
"I am acting crazy?."
"Yes Harry just stop."
"I hope one day you give your heart to Brad and he will hold it tight as if it's there own. I hope one day you wake up and have something or Brad to live for. I hope one day you can go to bed smiling without a worry in the world. I hope one day you meet Brad who makes you realize how beautiful you truly are."
"Harry." Abigail says but it is hard to hear her when i slam the back door right before she finishes my name.
.
20 minutes later.
. Harry's POV
.
I am sitting in a lawn chair just staring at the stars when I hear the back door slide open and I hear Abigail walk out I slightly glance at her but she could never tell but I could tell she was holding a fuzzy blanket.
"Harry baby I just wanted to give you this blanket it is freezing out here." She was right it was freezing. Abigail then wraps the blanket around me but I still don't turn around.
"I also wanted to say Brad is just a friend absolutely nothing else is going on I mean I am married to you and I love you." There then was a slight pause before she opened her mouth again.
"Did you really mean what you said about me being beautiful and all cause you are obviously seeing the wrong person."
I finally turn around and stand up only inches away from her face.
"Abigail no I am sorry for the way I acted about Brad I was just being an idiot."
"Abigail if you have not found out you are beautiful by now you need you look harder in the mirror cause you are absolutely stunning I admit it I have a hot wife." She looked down and started laughing. I grabbed the side of her face and tilted it back to my eyes and this chuck of hair fell right in the middle of her face so I reached my hand and took the chuck of hair and slid it behind her ear.
"I like it better behind your ear."
"Abigail?"
"Harry?"
"I love yo." but before I could finish.
"I know Harry you have told me like s million times."
"I know but I can't ever say it enough I love you and it's not because you make me happy, not because you make me feel special, nor because you're the sweetest person ever but because I just love you and I don't need a reason for that."
"Crap my mascara Harry you always know how to make me cry huh?" Abigail says wiping her eyes and laughing and causing me to laugh too.
"I guess so how about me you and this blanket go back inside and finish are wine?"
"That sounds spectacular." Abigail says.
"Did I get all the mascara?" Abigail asked.
"Yeah let's go." I was totally lying about the mascara thing but I liked it.
I leaned in and kissed Abigail on the forehead and we both walked inside.