Chapter 8: decision

Past
.
.

3 years later. Harry's point of view.
I grab Abigail's hand and I hear her laughing we are at my house because its obvious she loves my house I have never even been inside her house before I spin her around i hope I am not making her sick I stop spinning her I really needed her full eye contact with me.
"So Abigail do you love me?" I say I think I already new the answer but for good sake.
"Well of course." She said still laughing.
"No I am serious do you love me?"
She stopped laughing a just stared at me.
"Yes I do I love you so much what is this about Harry?" She said in a very serious voice.
"Okay then what I am about to do is drastic and will change your life forever and when you make this decision it's done and I am not forcing you to do anything okay?" I said and this time she looked confused.
"Okay."
I kneeled down on one knee and pulled out a ring from my pocket she completely froze and started crying I think she got the idea of what I was about to do.
Abigail Liv Mae?"
"Yes?" She said sobbing.
"I love you more then life I know it may sound cheesy think whatever you want but I know what I feel in my heart and I know it's not a heartache it's like my heart is pumping with not blood but with love and it's like have you ever dropped your favorite toy or doll and it didn't break because someone caught it that the same as my heart your the one that's holding it from breaking and if you let go it will shatter into a million pieces so enough sappiness I love you and you said you love me will you marry me?" Oh I was so hoping the answer was yes what If the answer was no that would be terrible that would be a first I could see it on the newspaper headline HARRY STYLES GETS REJECTED OF MARRIAGE I hoped that wouldn't happen but maybe she didn't love me like I love her.
"Um..... She began. The anticipation was killing me was she going to say yes or no? It ran through my Mind a thousand times before she finally gave me a answer.
"Yes!"
I reached forward an grabbed Abigail's hand I grabbed the ring out out of the case and placed the diamond on her beautiful hand I stepped off the ground my knee was numb from being on the ground for to long i grabbed the side of her cheek and leaned in.
"I love you so much Abigail."
"I know." she said and started laughing which made me laugh.
I kissed her lips finally we were together forever.