Chapter 17: Alone

Present day
.
.
I open my eyes to see Harry lying right beside me holding my hand. I lean over and kiss his beautiful lips and he gently wakes up by kissing me back.
"Hey," I say kissing him even more.
"Hey," Harry says.
"Do you want to go swimming?" Harry asked.
"What?"
"Do you want to go swimming? We are right beside a river and we have nowhere to go so let's go swimming okay we're going."
"No Harry we don't even have bathing suits."
"Abigail who needs a bathing suit to swim huh?" Harry says raising his eyebrows.
I run towards the water racing Harry down the hill when we stop he grabs me and pulls me closer landing his hands on my hips and leaning in for a kiss, But instead he grabs my shirt and pulls it off and jumps into the water laughing.
"Harry," I say looking down at my bare stomach at least I have a bra on.
"Sorry love," Harry says laughing.
"You can put it back on if you want to," Harry says.
"No no it's okay but if I leave my shirt off you have to take yours off to is it only fare it can be like a challenge who can leave your shirt off the longest," I say looking at Harry.
"Fine by me," Harry says taking his shirt off and reveling his tattoos.
"C'mon Abigail get in the water. 1,2,3 GO," Harry says as I just into the water.
"Oh oh Harry Harry it's cold it's really cold," I say grabbing Harry's shoulders while he was laughing.

30 minutes later.
"Okay I give up," I say reaching for my shirt and slipping it over my head.
When I turn around Harry is gone.
"Harry where did you go," I say smiling.
"I said I give up this is not a joke Harry," I say but louder this time.
After a couple of minutes I start to get really freaked out I jump back into the water and trying my best to see underwater there is still no sign of him anywhere.
"Harry I am scared stop playing with me," Before I can open my mouth I realize this might be the end. Since Harry is already dead maybe it is time for him to go to heaven but what am I supposed to do just be alone again but this time I don't have the boys, Iris, or Harry.
"I guess this is the end Harry I have had the best time with you the last couple of days I will miss you and I love you forever?" but there was no response.