Chapter thirty

Start bij het begin

jacob didn't invited many people he wanted this to be simple with less people..

me and his dad walked to where jacob was ..i knew he was looking at me i can feel his eyes on me but i was to nervous to look at him when his dad placed my hand in Jacob's warm and soft i finally decided to move my eyes to him and maybe i did a mistake by looking at him i felt like i would pass away just right now and here...

He was wearing black tux with his hair gelled all the way back his hazel eyes were shining in the light they were in green color today his lips looking more red and plump and the smile on his face with his side dimple showing set my whole body on fire ...oh God he looked dangerously handsome and this is going to be mine all mine

his eyes moving up and down taking everything about me in him he couldn't keep his eyes away from me neither i could..

our eyes were still stuck on eachother even when the guy in back started talking and told us to share our vows we did with no hesitation spilling our love for eachother infront of everyone our eyes never broke the contact we both were feeling too much happiness at this moment

" i now announce you both husband and wife you may kiss the bri- " the priest said and we both didn't wait for priest to end his speech we smashed our lips together his hand held my face keeping me in place and his other hand wrapped around my waist while mine were around his neck we shared our sweet loving kiss as the people in back cheered...

" my wife " Jacob said between our kiss i grabbed his face and kissed him harder like i couldn't get enough of him..

" lets save some for later " he said in my ear before pulling away from our kiss and grinned at me ...

Later we cut our wedding cake and danced to different songs..having so much fun with eachother when the party came to end me and jacob couldn't leave our eyes from eachother ..

the sexual tension between us was too much to handle jacob excused us from people and we particularly ran in the car ..

jacob kept his one hand on my thigh while the other one was on steering wheel ..we didn't speak the whole ride we both were too eager to get home and start our wedding night since we waited almost a year for this i don't understand how we both managed to wait for so long...

after some mins he parked the car infront of our house or our mansion i couldn't even got to look before jacob got out from his car and walking towards my side ..opening the door he waited no seconds and picked me up like a bridel style i mean I'm his bride after all ..

i didn't even got a chance to look inside of our new new house as well he walked straight to our room..

i squealed when he threw me on the bed

" I'm going to destroy you baby" he growled taking his shoes off then throwing his tux on the floor leaving his only suit pants and white shirt on which i could see his muscles through his white tight shirt clinging to his body..

he took off my heels threw them away some where in the room before towering over my body looking deadly my eyes..

* mature content *
" i have been waiting for so long to make love with you and now finally i can .." he smirked and begin to kiss me hungrily his hands exploring my each part of my body..i ran my fingers through his thick soft hair pulling him closer to me ..he licked my lips asking for entrance which i gratefully allowed him he slipped his warm tongue kissing me harder than before our heart beat increasing by just our heating kisses..

i pulled back from our intense kiss
" slow down jacob " i said both breathing heavily

he innocently smiled at me " sorry babe I'm to excited right now " he said when i looked down i didn't knew he was that excited " babe eyes up here " he smirked at me knowing where my eyes were ..