Chapter Two

Jacob's pov

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO ARE THEY !!" , i slammed my hands on ny desk glaring at my worker who was just standing in his spot scared  ..i don't care i will get what i want and when i need something i get it no matter what fucking happens..
" i need more information about them this is not enough!!" i yelled at him 
"sir we are tryin- " i cut him off walking towards him

i grabbed his neck slamming him to the wall " i need more information about him in less than a hour if you and others don't get anything I'll FUCKING SHOT THE BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD UNDERSTOOD?!

my jaws were clenching as i tried to control my anger and not to kill this person infront of me right now ..he shakliy nodded i let go off my grip from his neck..i saw my hand left a red print on his neck

" get out!!" i pointed my finger towards the door ..he immediately ran out of my office fucking useless people..i sat on my rolling chair thinking all about this shit work i do who knew being gang leader is so hard..killing people all the time huh why did my father even put me in this

i could have normal life but of course my father didn't wanted that ..he thought if he was gangleader then his son could be too? i hate this so much i never wanted to be in this but my dad forced me in this and my mom she felt sorry for me but didn't stop my dad..i have only one person that i can say its my best friend or closet friend..

its my sister i moslty share everything with her she can understand me but sometimes she's annoying as fuck she would tease me by saying im a lonely poor guy who needs girl for relationship and making jokes of me not in a rude way but it pisses me off cause i don't do relationships before you think i might use girls then ..no you are wrong..i would never touch a girl without their permission

i only focus on my work nothing else ..no family time, no friends and no relationships nothing even i spend my free time working extra my life is so tough but at the same time i kind of like it ...

it makes me strong im a person that everyone fears if i walk pass by they will keep their heads down as a respect ..they do what i say cause they know i will shot them right there for not obeying me and respecting me...my house looks like a whole castle i don't even call its my house cause its mansion and im the only person who lives in it what a great life right? yeah i know..

i was deep in my thoughts how the hell i become gangleader when i heard someone knock on the door .."come in " i said

the door opens revealing the man who i yelled at for giving me more information about the other gang ..they killed one of my workers and im going to kill many of their workers for killing my one man..

"sir we got more information of them..their gang leader's name is William jones they have been trying to find us for a quite while till they saw one of our man outside ..their gang leader kidnapped him first they thought its a random person but when they saw a tatto of our gang's name "sartorius" on his arm.. so they knew its our memeber and right then william shot him in his head..i didn't find what they want from us but today at night their one member will come in park to meet someone so maybe we could get a revenge?.."

" hmm...so today at midnight right? " i asked him
"yes sir" he said calmly
" okay that's great today we will go to the park at midnight and kidnap that person then kill the same way they did to my man!! " my blood started to boil at .." get everything prepared in case someone try to attack us.. "
my worker nodded and left my office..this is going to be fun..

its was finally midnight ..i get out of my black Lamborghini..my gurads were behind me with other cars..i make my way towards park ..luckliy no one was there if there were people that would be hard and annoying to kidnapp other gangs memeber or maybe not cause im the popular gangleader no one disrespect me

anyway i was walking making no sounds from my feet when they hit the ground..i felt few rain drops on my leather jacket its definitely going to be rain heavy..

suddenly my eyes stoped at girl who was sitting on bench alone...wait why its a girl? i thought it might be a guy. is that a gang member? i couldn't see much but i knew it was a girl sitting alone in park maybe she's waiting for some yes that's right she's memeber of William's gang..

i took few steps towards her she immediately looked up but i know she couldn't see my face in dark just like i cant see hers i knew she will run away now so ran to her fast and wrapped my arms around her waist..

she flinched then i felt little pain on my jaw i let her go..what the fuck!? did she just slapped me? no one even dared to look into my eyes because of fear and she just fucking slapped me right on my face..

i glared at her dark face due to no light here in park and it was midnight..she stayed silent when i yelled at her ..she didnt even moved good she should be scared of me ..i grabbed her again but this time i put black cloth on mouth and few seconds later she was unconscious in my arms.. my guards ran to me and looked down at the girl who was in my arms right now..
" take her to the car "i said ..one of them took her to other car while i get in my car ..

im sorry jf there is any grammar or speelling mistake im not a good writer but I'll try to write better..
vote or comment if you want more ..

Kidnapped by the Gangleader | jsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara