Chapter Fifteen

Jacob's pov

After couples of mintues we got our order
She didn't order of course but I did for her since she was too embarrassed to order so i picked the same order like mine for her

We eat silently but my eyes kept moving to hers ...

She's breathtaking gorgeous.. her hair (your color) looks incredibly soft..
Her beautiful crystal (your eye color) eyes with thick black and long lashes making her eyes absolutely stunning her little nose which had few freckles on it (if you have ) when I moved my eyes to her lips suddenly i wanted to kiss them red plump lips just like mine perfectly for my lips to meet ..I wonder how her lips will feel like agaisnt mine as I kiss her deeply ..

I shaked my head from stopping these thoughts with a little grin on my lips ..

I broke the silence by asking her if we should ask questions to get each other know better she simply said " okay "

We asked many questions wait let me correct you..I asked many questions not her she barely asked a question..

No lie but I had little fun just us eating alone at night asking questions without others interrupting our little talk...

" so when did you came here ?" I asked her taking bite of my favorite food..

" 5 years I guess I don't really remember " she said looking down at her food..

"Hmm..did you like it here ? " I said as I wiped my mouth with a napkin..

" I don't know ..." she said

" what do you mean by I don't know did you even took a little look in this city?" I said jokingly

" no I didn't I mean I never actually went outsides since I came here ..." she whispered i raised my eyebrow at her answer ..
her cheeks getting little shade of pink no wonder if she's embarrassed

I waited for her to laugh that shes joking but nothing she was serious..

" seriously? Never ? " I asked

" my parents never allowed me to go outside or make friends .." she said but immediately she stopped as she was in deep thoughts ...
I stared at her face emotion I can tell she was recalling her memories..all i was seeing in her eyes was fear ..I read her body she was shaking and that's when I knew she was having panic attack ..I quickly grabbed her hand taking her with me outside of the restaurant..

When we both stood outside I wrapped my arms around her small frame ..
My chin on the top of her head her face hidden in my chest her arms around my waist tightly like if she's scared I would disappear in seconds..then I felt something wet on my shirt ..I started to rub her back to make her calm which kind of was working as she softly cried in my chest..

" shhhhh it's okay I'm here now " I gently said

" no one is going to hurt you now " I rubbed her back up and down making her feel shes safe with me

" please don't leave me " she whispered as she took my shirt in her fists tightly

" I won't " I said sadly
I want to rip her parents throats for treating her like this ..a fucking toy how could they ..
I tighten my arms around her more till she calms down...

After couples of mintues us standing outside in dark with the moon shining in the sky at the top of us and slight cold breeze around us ...

" shall we go home now? " I moved myself little so I can see her face ..

" home?" She asked I smiled taking a piece of her hair which was infront of her face annoying her eyes I tucked behind her ear ...

" didn't I told you before? My bad love from now it's your house too you are going to stay with me " I told her with a grin on my lips ...

" thank you .....?"

" you can call me by my name I usually don't let others call me by my name but you can" I explained her

" oh...thank you jacob" she smiled and I fell hard for her single smile and I'm the reason behind this smile and the way she said my name feels good to hear ..shut up jacob stop being dirty what the hell is wrong with me..I cursed under my breath..she looked at me questionably if something is wrong ..

" no everything is fine " I told her as i looked down at her due to the height difference i almost forgot we are still hugging i try to hide my smile but almost failed but covered it by saying "let's go now "

We both sat inside my car then I started the engine ...

On a way I glance at her ...
Her head resting on the window looking outside..I looked down at her hand resting on her thigh..I forced myself from stopping to hold her hand in mine ...I moved my eyes to road ignoring what my heart was wishing...
Again I looked at her hand then back at road ...

I signed without looking I grabbed her hand in mine locking my fingers with hers before resting my and her hand locked in my lap I could feel her staring at me but I ignored her and kept my eyes on road..

She turned her head towards the window again making sure I don't catch her blushing
too late I did ...
My lips moved upwards as I rubbed my thumb over her knuckles...
This feels amazing her small hand in mine ..

I took a deep breath as I lean back in my seat driving with my one hand and other in my lap with hers...
I wanted to stay in this moment but I couldn't happy moments always comes to end it's easy to be happy for few hours but sadness never leaves till the last day of your life ..
Past always eats you alive and makes you think you are worthless no one wants you and when something we do by a mistake they started to treat you like a toy who have no feelings like all the other humans does but they forget I'm not the only one who did mistake they did as well in their pasts and making a mistake teaches you what is bad and what is right..
Biggest mistake is when you haven't made single mistake cause you started to think you are special and pure and allowed to bring others down cause you never made a mistake...my whole life is like this others treating me like I'm cruel heartless man but who knows who I am inside ..I'm just broken and needs to be loved...

I smiled feeling loved beside her ...

SORRY FOR POSTING LATE but I'll post tomorrow too so yea and sorry if there is any grammer or spelling mistakes I'm not a good writer
Vote or comment if u need more