Chapter Three

Y/n's pov

My eyes were blurry when i opened my blue crystal eyes , i tried to focus on things around me first thing i noticed i was tied up on the chair everything was dark around me..i groaned as my head started to ache..where am i ? what happened? how did i end up here? ..

" hello?" my voice was weak when i spoke " is anybody here?"
still no answer
i sighed my eyes started to fill with tears..why i can't have a normal life ? before i was stuck with my abusive parents and now im kidnapped..
i closed my eyes tears falling down from eyes..

i jumped when i heard two voices coming to me.. the door slammed opened revealing two mens ..i stared at them but my eyes moved to other guy ..he was wearing purple or pink type of jacket with black hoodie underneath and hood over his head making his hair color match with the hoodie color and black ripped jeans with it

my heart stopped when my eyes met his , the same hazel eyes with mixture of green and golden which i saw before passing out..

( his eyes and lips ^^^^ )

his long dark lashes making his eyes breathtaking ..few freckles on his nose and few on his cheeks ..i noticed his cheeks are not like other men .
on his cheeks there was heart made up on his cheeks is that a print or something else? but that heart needs to be finish , his cheeks looks beautiful with pink reddish shade on his cheeks ..its like he's blushing but its natural..

moving to his sharp defined jawline that can cut any skin easily without any afford making me want to run my fingers over his jawline..

( his jawline ^^^)

his lips red plump and looks almost soft like a feather which can make any girl fall in love just by looking those incredible heavenly lips..

as i was staring his lips he licked it making them wet and soft..oh god ! butterflies started to spread in my stomach..

oh god ! butterflies started to spread in my stomach

( his fit ^^^)

i quickly shaked my head to stop myself from admiring his features..i made eye contact with his they had no emotions in it..just like mine completey blank but his eyes are some type of..oh my god i need to stop myself but still im wondering if he really fell from heaven?? or is he angel?
maybe he broke any rule so the angels took him out of heaven?
he's perfect..i have never seen a man like him before..

i watched he said something to the guy next to him then that person left with saying " yes sir " ..

he closed the door behind him the mr hazel breathtaking man and leaned against the door frame with a smirk placing on his lips as he looked at me

" done staring? his voice oh fuck ..deep and hot..

" are you positive you are human and not angel" i blurted out..i slapped myself from inside ...dont fall for his beauty charm dont forget he's your kidnapper..

he looked at me blankly before started to laugh..more like he giggled but that was already music to my ears..what the hell is wrong with me..

" thats first someone said anything good about me but yes im positive " he smiled at me..what? how come no one told him he's handsome angel sent from heaven..

my heart beat started to race as he walked towards me..he kneeled down between my legs..i can now see his face clear....he moved the stand of hair from my face and tucked behind my ear ..his fingers brushing against my soft and cold skin...

his eyes spot something on my arm ...he moved my sleeve upwards slowly thats when i got scared ..no one can see my cuts and bruises which my parents cause...i tried move away from him he looked at me with confused look..

"stay still " he ordered ..
he lifted my sleeve..his eyes widden at what he saw..now there is no going back my eyes begin to blurry with tears..

" how?" i heard him whispered.. he lifted the other sleeve seeing the same he saw on my other arm..

after examing my cuts and bruises he quickly stood up and yelled someone's name ..

in one min a man came into the room where i was in and mr hazel eyes guy..

" did you guys beat her ?! " he yelled at the man who just came in the room..i don't know if this is a room or jail or maybe dungeon..

" no sir we didn't even touch her" he told the mr hazel eye guy truthfully ..i dont know his name so i guess thats what im going to call him or mr black?

" what's your name girl? mr black or whatever asked me..
" y-../n.. " i shuttered..
" did my man hit you ? he asked me
i shake my head telling him no

he looked confused i dont know why..

im sorry if there is any grammar mistakes or spelling but i post everday one chapter..if u liked it plz vote or comment so i can contuine writing