Chapter Five

Y/n's pov

i was sitting in the dark room alone after mr hazel guy left me here..

its been two days im here i haven't eaten anything snice i came here and no sleep but just sitting on the chair for two days my back even started to hurt now ..my eyes started to get heavy due to lack of sleep i didnt get when i shut my eyes the door opened making my body shot up i thought it might be mr hazel guy again but it was girl ..

she looked familiar like mr hazel but not much , her hair was brown, light green eyes she was pretty she was dressed simple unless like other girls i have seen..

she walked over to me and untied my hands and legs but fear took over me when i thought what if she is going to help to escape this place and mr hazel don't even ask why im saying his name mr hazel i mean this guy didn't even told me his name so of course i had to make my own since he's a mystery guy well back to what i was thinking...

what if he kidnap this girl too for helping me escape? no please i don't want any other person gets in trouble because of me

" please leave ..you should not be here he will kill you " i told her

she looked at me confused but then i think someting came in her mind and she smiled..

" you mean jacob will kill me? she smirked

wait so his name is jacob? god ...his name is also hot just like him..

" do you kn-ow him? i asked whispering

" of course i do know my stupid ass hole brother ..but sometimes i forget who is he even my brother? or a crackhead one year old baby gosh you have no idea how much i wanna slap him he something else like if you ask him what is lipstick he won't know..he doesn't know any thing about a damn girl but any way thats not why im here.." she laughed...

i stare at her but few giggles came from my mouth

" well im here since my loser brother can't do this so im here to check but before i do ill take you to room .." she looked around in this room then back at me " this room is like hell..ew " she said in disgust..

she pulled me up with her taking me to somewhere else ..
as we both got out of the
room ..wow this place is huge its so beautiful i can't describe how amazing this place is looking..

everywhere black and white walls with same color furniture..

there were large window i can see the beautiful view from the window ..
i looked closer its like we are at beach site ? or this house is near ocean wait this is not house but a whole big castle

does jacob lives here alone in this big mansion ?

next moment i knew i was in bedroom god knows who's bedroom but it was INCREDIBLE and this room smells pretty good which made me almost faint due to this sweet smell in this room..

she closed the door turing her face to me now ..

" so my brother said ..you to check where is your gang tatto..so thats what im going to look ..." she told me making embarrassed

i nodded... it's not like i have a gang tatto i don't even know what is gang fully and how could he think im in gang...

minutes later of course she took of my clothes to see if i have tatto like on legs or my back placing like these...

she looked at me confused but then she smirked..why does she smirk she might be devil sister but also a good one ...

"what's your name beautiful? " she asked

" im y/n ..." i smiled at her and she returned immediately

" im Caroline jacob's step sister" she pulled her hand for me to shake without any hesitation i shaked my hands with her..

" nice to meet you y/n" she smirked..

just i was about to say something the door opened of the bedroom where me and Caroline was...

there stood mr hazel..i mean jacob looking at us both angrily.. is he angry bird cause if he's not then definitely he will be one of them soon..

" why the hell you both are doing in my room?!! " he said i can see the anger in his voice but did he just said
HIS ROOM?? omg we are screwed

i was terrified but i heard giggles from my left side..i saw Caroline laughing at jacob..is she serious right now

" ohhh jacob don't worry we are not destroying anything .." she stopped laughing

" well jacob i checked it if she have a tatto or no... "she said

" and...?" his voice was calm this time

" she doesn't have one and you got the wrong person jacob" she looked serious now

" fuck! are you sure ?? he groaned...okay thats hot he should make these noises more...

caroline nodded which make him slap on his head with frustrated

" god damn it!!" he stopped groaning and cursing
under his breath

he looked at us again..
" now get out of my room!" he shout

"okay " Caroline said leaving the room already without taking me with her..

" caroline!! " he said to make her stop from leaving

" what bossy jacob?" she innocently smiled at him..

" take her with you as well" he said looking dead serious

" ohhh i thought you might wanted have some lovey dovey moments with her i mean she's pretty i think you should smash already and make yours since you are a lonely guy" she winked at him making him curse under his breathe again ..

"get out you both i don't need lovey dovey things" he said

" jacob can you give me your room keys for aa second? " she said changing the topic

he looked confused but gave the keys when he placed in her hand she ran out the room locking the door from outside...omg

his eyes widen at his sister's actions

" now you both are all alone in beautiful bedroom get yourself together ill check on you tomorrow....wait and don't forget to be gentle cause i think this poor girl is virgin.." she said through locked door ...

my cheeks suddenly started to heat up..god now im alone with this handsome angel in his bedroom ...

bruh sometimes wattpad is annoying it doesn't let me post
anyway hope yall like this
if i don't post its because wattpad is not letting me post -.-

plz vote or comment if u liking this story so far