Honeymoon and Blowjob in the kitchen

Start from the beginning

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Time passed and it was now unbearable for Jungkook.  So , he stood up .

Mr Jeon and Mrs Park looked up at him.

" Now where are you going ?" Mrs Park asked him .

" Kitchen ." Jungkook answered .

" And why ?" Mr Jeon asked, cocking his eyebrows. 

" What dad ? Can't I go check on my love ?" Jungkook said , before turning around and nearly sprinting down the corridor to the kitchen .

Mrs Park chuckled seeing Jungkook like that . " So desperate for each other ." She said, laughing. 

Mr Jeon chucked too . " Hm . Just like we both !" He said , making her blush and slap his chest . " Shut up."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook entered the kitchen and the first thing he saw , was Jimin's round, plump and bubbly ass , jiggling, as Jimin was dancing while cooking . He licked his lips , hydrating them . He stood there , leaning on the doorframe , hands folded and getting a full nice view of his beautiful husband and his overly beautiful ass too . And his problem became MORE problematic now .

After some good moments of gawking and drooling at Jimin, Jungkook slowly walked behind Jimin and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist , making Jimin flinch and nearly drop the pan in his hand .

" Uff ! GOD ! Jungkook you scared me ." He exclaimed. 

Jungkook chuckled, tighting his hold around Jimin's waist and placing his chin on Jimin's right shoulder . " Relax baby . It's just me. " he said , before kissing Jimin's ear shell and then proceeding to plant a few wet , sloppy kisses on the side of his neck. 

" Jungkook  ! Ah ! N-no Mhmmm... I am c-cooking ." Jimin said , finding it hard to speak. 

" Pancakes are already made . Now , pay attention to your husband. " he said , now beginning to grind his dick against Jimin's ass . Only , then did Jimin understand  , that Jungkook was Rock hard  now .

He quickly turned off the modular pan maker and turned around.  " Gosh ! JUNGKOOK AH ! You are rock hard . " Jimin exclaimed. 

Jungkook nodded . " Help me out , baby !" He said , pouting.  Jimin cooed . He was shoooo cute . It was hard for him to believe, that Jungkook was his daddy .

Jimin felt bad . He ruffled Jungkook's hair and said . " As you want , Jungkookie!"

Jungkook smiled and pulled Jimin by his waist , and latched their lips together.  Jimin immediately kissed back, hands getting wrapped around Jungkook's neck.  Jungkook's hand travelled to Jimin's ass and squeezed both the ass cheeks with both his hands , gropping the ass cheeks, making Jimin moan .

Jungkook took the opportunity and slipped his tounge inside the hot craven , devouring the sweet and delicious lips and also his mouth . Both the tounges started fighting for dominance. But Jungkook won , ofcourse. 

After some time , they both pulled away , panting hard .

Jimin went on his tippy toes and pecked  Jungkook's lips a last time , before getting down on his knees in front of him , getting face to face to the still covered hard crotch . His hand went to the tied knot of the robe and untied it . He again stood up and took off the whole robe, throwing it somewhere in the kitchen.  Jimin started kissing and sucking on Jungkook's chest and trailed his kisses down from his hard chest to his hard abs . Jungkook moaned.  He was getting impatient.  " Baby ! Start already!" Jungkook groaned. 

Jimin immediately obeyed and sat down on his knees, now pulling down Jungkook's boxers and making them pool around his ankle.  Jungkook shuddered when the cold air , came in contact with his hard cock . The dick , when the boxers were pulled down, sprang out and hit Jimin slightly on the face.  Jimin did not mind , though.

Jimin took the hard Jeon junior in his hand , and gave kitten licks to the swollen and red tip.  Jungkook threw his head back, groaning .

" Jimin.. take ... it in already.  Baby ... p-please ."

Jimin ignored Jungkook's pleas , and kept doing whatever he was doing .

" J-Jimin.. ah mhm ... p-please!" Jungkook said. 

Jimin realized how much pained Jungkook's voice was laced with . He thereby, took the whole dick in his mouth , with Jungkook gripping his hair hard.  Jungkook's dick tip was reaching Jimin's throat . His throat was sore and almost painful , but he didn't mind . He started bobbing his head up and down . Jungkook looked down and groaned at the sight of Jimin's plump lips wrapped around his cock . That sight was so arousing. He held Jimin's hair and started thrusting inside Jimin's mouth , thus mouth fucking him . He increased his pace and Jimin understood that Jungkook was reaching his orgasm soon . " AH mmhmmm J-Jimin ah ! Ah ! Ah ah ah ah ah ah !" Jungkook moaned.  He increased his pace even more , making tears spill out of Jimin's eyes . It was painful. Really painful . But Jimin was all upto pleasuring Jungkook now . He didn't care .

" AH ! Ah! I am c-cumming , Baby !" Jungkook said , increasing his pace even more . Jimin's throat started hurting real bad .

Soon, Jungkook spilled his white liquid inside Jimin's mouth and started panting.  It was the best . Jimin pulled away from the now soft cock and kissed the tip one more time before standing up , mouth still filled with Jungkook's liquid . He stood up and swallowed the whole cum , licking his lips . " Mhmmm tasty !" He said. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Here , mom dad . Your pancakes. "  Jimin said, serving their dishes to them.

" Thank you Jimin. And did Jungkook say you about your honeymoon tomorrow?" Mr Jeon asked .

Jimin nodded and sat down beside Jungkook.  " He did , dad ." He said .

" Good ."

" But mom , where are we going?" Jimin asked .

" Tokyo. "

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Jimin ?" Mr Jeon called out Jimin. 

" Yes dad ?" Jimin asked .

" What is the white white substance on the upper right corner of your lips ?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hiiii ! Honeymoon. At last .