Jeon Jin Ae

Author's POV

" Jungkook ah ! My baby bump grew bigger.  Yay !" Jimin said , caressing Jungkook's head , which was laying on Jimin's baby bump, listening to their unborn child kick. 

" Yes love .... it has been 8 months since you got pregnant, baby. " Jungkook said, caressing Jimin's belly .

" Mhmmm . I am so happy.  Right after this, I will continue my dance . Okay?"

" Yea .. but love ... you need at least 1 month rest after finally my smol baby comes out ."

" That's right. "

" Yeah ."

Jimin and Jungkook now became silent . They were enjoying this moment . And the presence of the other , was what made their moment better , and ofcourse, not missing the smol baby inside Jimin.  The result of their love .

" Kookie ?" Jimin asked .

" Hm ?" Jungkook asked. 

" Ice cream ." Jimin said .

Jungkook immediately sprang up from his place and stood at the edge of the bed .

" Which flavour?"

" Mhmm . Chocolate. "

" Okay ." Jungkook said , before running down .

After a while , he came back , but as Jimin made to take the ice cream , his insides swelled up , and he felt a nauseous feeling.  " No . I want vanilla now ." Jimin said. 

Jungkook immediately nodded and ran down, but after he came up with the ice cream , and gave it to Jimin, Jimin threw away the ice cream and shouted.  " I HATE THIS FLAVOR TOO . I WANT STRAWBERRY FLAVOR NOW ."

" Okay . Okay . Love . Calm down.  I'll bring . Okay ?" Jungkook said , but only got a 'Fuck off' from Jimin.  He understands that it was just Jimin's mood swings. 

Jungkook ran off , and he opened the fridge , and was taking out the strawberry flavor ice cream , when he heard . " JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK.  COME HERE FAST ." Jimin shouted , but Jungkook noticed this shout was a bit different.  It was as if Jimin was in pain .

He nevertheless, took the ice cream and ran upstairs, only to see Jimin holding his belly and squirming in pain . He already had tears falling down from his eyes , and there was water on where Jimin was initially sitting .

" A-ah ... Jungkook.... the ..b-baby .." Jimin huffed and said , and Jungkook knew it was the time for the baby to see the light of the Earth.

Jungkook kept the ice cream tub on the table and ran off towards Jimin.

" Baby .... it will be okay . Hm ? Please ... be strong , love. " He immediately picked Jimin up bridal style and took his car keys and ran down the stairs and shouted at the maids . " TAKE CARE OF THE HOUSE . JIMIN'S WATER BROKE . I AM GOING TO THE HOSPITAL. " They immediately nodded .

Jungkook ran off towards the door and the maids opened the door, and Jungkook got out , and immediately met with two known faces .

Taehyung and Hoseok. 

" Ju—"

" Taehyung.  It's not the time for greeting . Jimin's water broke. "

" Ahhhh ! JUNGKOOK! IT PAINS ." Jimin shrieked out .

" Baby . Everything will be okay . Hm ? I am here ."

Hoseok and Taehyung's eyes widened and they nodded their heads .