A lane down the past ( Part 12 )

Author's POV

Jimin had become weaker day by day . His whole back was full of marks.  Whip marks.  Jungkook physically abused him and sexually assaulted him . But did Jimin protest? Well if he did , by now Kook would've been in jail . But Jimin didn't protest.  He allowed Jungkook to do whatever he wanted to .

" You bitch! Wake up !" Jungkook said , throwing hot water on Jimin's sleeping figure , causing Jimin to jolt sit up and cry out . It was hot , boiling water . His hands and wherever the water had made impact, had turned red .

Jungkook started laughing.  " Pathetic Bitch ! Hahahahha !"

Jimin blinked away the tears forming in his eyes .

" H-hyung... t-today c-can I go to school ?" He asked , voice mewling. 

" Yea and then say everything to Boun and Tae and then get me caught ! You bitch!  You are clever.  But I am cleverer.  NO ! NO SCHOOL FOR YOU !" Jungkook shouted, making Jimin flinch!

Jimin had not been in school for one month now . Even Jungkook would go once or twice in a month and would bring his chicks home , the main being Lisa and IU  and fuck them , intentionally in their house to break Jimin's heart . He then would call Jimin to clean up everything after they had completed their fuck Session.  This would break Jimin's heart even more.

More , Jimin had not been attending his dance classes for a month . And his national dance competition was just breathing on his neck . Though he was incredibly talented in dancing, but still practice is important.  Moreover, Jimin did not have such a good health to dance or even walk . His whole body was abused and if you need to dance , you should be both mentally and physically stable . Neither of which Jimin was . Jungkook was being a motherfucker , and it did not seem that he was going to change soon. 

Jungkook would see Jimin squirm out of pain or wreathed out , lying on the floor , helpless . But all he would do is .... laugh at Jimin. 

" Your pain is the reason of my smile , Jimin. "

Jimin didn't mind getting hurt.  All that mattered was Jungkook's happiness . Well when he said, that he had pushed Jungkook away from him , he was basically lying.  Because...  still now ... Jungkook mattered to him the most .

But ..

One thing that was happening was that ....Jimin while going through all of these , was pushing himself into depression and anxiety.  But he didn't realize that .

As days passed by , Jimin became cold and his whole personality became dark . There were no emotions left in him and he had turned into a robot.  The usual bubbly aura of his had flown out of the window . Jungkook had turned him into an emotionless person. 

I SALUTE YOU , JEON JUNGKOOK!

Jimin used to do whatever Jungkook asked him to . He would whip him , throw hot water at him , slap , punch , kick him , but there was no Yelp of pain , no tears or any pained reaction from him . He had a cold , emotional face , accepting whatever trash he was given .

Until one day .....................

Jungkook threw Jimin on the bed , earning a yelp from him . He had fear stricken eyes fixed at him . He was visibly shaking. 

(Now you would ask me why Jimin showed reactions when Jungkook made to touch him . I'll explain you.

Jimin had turned emotionless and that was when Jungkook did NOT touch him sexually.  But when he was going to , then Jimin's reactions kicked in . He had remembered whatever took place when he was 5 . Remember? He was touched, raped by Ethan ...  when he was a kid. That kicked in . So Jimin's emotions came back.)

Jimin started going back, when Jungkook started crawling up the bed , until Jimin's back hit the bed headboard.  Jungkook put his hands on either side of his head.  " Where wil you go now baby ? Noone can save you from me . "

"Noone can save you from me, pretty boy !"

" Ah ! Such beautiful body ! I'll have fun tonight. "

" Good body , pretty boy  ! I'll have so much fun tonight !"

Jimin started shaking his head, as flashbacks started coming in .

Jungkook held Jimin's plump lips in his , starting to kiss the horrified boy , ignoring all his cries and pleas .

Jungkook was going to continue, when suddenly Jimin's breathing became ragged and his whole body started shaking uncontrollably.  Jungkook got scared.  He detached himself from Jimin's shaking body . He saw the boy's forehead drenched with sweat and tears falling down from his eyes .

" Hey Jimin.... what happened?" Jungkook asked .

" No ... don't t-touch me .... p-please ... Ethan ! P-please ! D-dont... Ethan ! Please !"

Jungkook was confused . " What ? Who is Ethan ? Jimin look at me! See  ! I am Jungkook! See ! Baby ! What's wrong? Say me ! Who's Ethan ?"

Jimin did not answer . He just kept shaking and crying. 

Jungkook felt a certain urge to hug the crying boy . And so he did . He pulled Jimin on his lap , and hugged him tight.  Jimin clutched onto his shirt and started crying his eyes out . Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist , holding him tight , as if afraid that if he leaves him, he will go away from him . He started patting his back ... trying to soothe Jimin.  He didn't know why he did this. But he did . Just did . Don't know why . But he did .

After Jimin calmed out and had stopped crying, he realized he was on Jungkook's lap , and wanted to get down , when Jungkook held his waist tighter.  " Please ! Jiminie  ! Don't! Stay here !" Jungkook pleaded.  Jimin started wondering whether Jungkook was bit by a mad dog or something.  Because Jungkook was never this good to him . His voice was soft and soothing.  Not the rough voice , he was used to hear .

Nevertheless, Jimin stayed .

Silence....

Silence ....

" Jimin?" Jungkook called out .

Jimin looked at him . And the moonlight was directly falling on Jimin's feathers, making him look ethereal.  Jungkook was again mesmerized. 

" Can you say me who this Ethan is ? Why were you so terrified when I... I mean when .... Why were you so terrified?" Jungkook asked .

" Jungkook... when I was small ... five years old , this man named Ethan ... had raped me and sexually assaulted me . That's why I am so sensitive to sexual touches . It was a traumatic experience , Kook . But who cares ? I am a trash any—"

Jungkook cut him off , by hugging the said boy again .

And

Suddenly

He

Regretted

All

That

He

Had

Done .

💔💔💔💔

Hiii ! 3 days for BE !