Making it offical?

Ellen's POV

I get up and ready for our run. I already have where we're going planes in my head now I am just waiting for Patrick. Stella is still sleeping and the babysitter should be here in 5 minutes. I start reading some of the script for the next episode of Grey's when the door bell rang. It was the baby sitter, I put the TV on for her so we would not sit in silence. Now just waiting for Patrick.

Patrick's POV

I'm heading over to Ellen's house to go on our run. I pull up to a huge two story mansion with a long driveway and there is a gorgeous fountain in the middle splitting the driveway into a circle. I go up to the door and knock she opens the door looking more stunning than ever.

"Hey." Ellen says as she welcomes me in.

"Your house is beautiful."

"Thanks I spent a pretty penny on it."

"I can't tell."

"Ok are you ready, I have a 3 mile route I take two times a day by the water if you want to do that one?"

"Sure." we walk out the door and start running. I am just following her.

"Ellen you run really fast you think you can do that speed all three miles?" I tease her.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be able to this is my pace every time I run." She calls back. About half way through we stop at a pretty beach so I can get some water.

"You didn't bring water?" I ask.

"Nope don't need it I usually don't take breaks but for you I will."

"Well that's good because we don't get that much time to exercise at the hospital so I'm not used to this."  We go and sit on the beach just looking at the view. About 20 minutes of silence and just admiring my view of her she is looking at the water, while I am looking at her beauty and her body relax at the sight of the ocean. I get off the ground and pull her up and we continue to run making small talk about our families. She tells me she is one of six, her mom died when she was four but her dad is still alive ( I know her dad is dead but he died in 2012 but this is set in 2010 right when season six came out) I tell her that I have two sisters and my mom has breast cancer and that my dad died when I was 17, witch is why I became a surgeon. Before we know it we are back at her house.

"You can use the bathroom to freshen up. In going to go up stares and do the same then get Stella."

"Ok do you want me to make a reservation for breakfast?"

"Sure that would be nice." We both go to get freshened up. I finish first so I go out to her back year. It is beautiful they have a swimming pool and it looks to be about an acre of land. I see Stella and her babysitter playing by the trees. I start to make my way over there when I hear Ellen yell for Stella to come inside. She payed the babysitter and we went into the car to go get breakfast.

"Patty where are we going?"
Stella asked.

"We are going to a quiet little spot where the paparazzi won't be able to see us."

"That's nice, thanks for making the reservation." Ellen tells me. We continue to drive until we got to a little mom and pop restaurant that I hi to all the time.

"Hey Patrick." Sarah says as we walk in.

"Hey Sarah, how are the kids?" I ask

"Micah is jealous of his new sister but other than that he's good. Hannah is doing well she is six months now."

"Well that's good, I'll let you know when we are ready to order." We go sit down and get Stella settled down.

"So I take it you're a regular here?" Ellen asks.

"Yeah I come here every weekend." I respond.

"So what's good?"

"There pancakes are the best."

"Pancakes are my favorite! Can I get'em mommy?" Stella throws into the conversation looking up from her coloring book.

"Sure baby, you want chocolate chips?"

"Yes pwese!"

"Ok do we know what we want?" Sarah asks.

"I'm going to have the regular and Stella is going to have the chocolate chip pancakes. What do you want Ellen?"

"I'm going to have am the egg omelette with peppers and onions."

"Ok that'll be right out."

"I have something to ask you Ellen." I say nervously.

"Ok what is it?" She asks.

"Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"I would love nothing more! Let me just talk to my manager just to see when we could start telling people."

"Ok whenever you're ready." A few minutes later our food comes out we start eating. Then two teenage girls come over to Ellen.

"Oh my god are you Ellen Pompeo?" The blonde haired one asked practically jumping up and down.

"It is, do you want picture or autograph?" Ellen asked.

"Can you sign this paper?" The brown haired girl asked.

"Sure who do you want me to make it out to?"

"Amber and Maddie please." The blonde haired one replied back. They were both smiling and looked shocked to see her.

"Do you want a picture as well?" Ellen asked.

"Yes please." The brown haired on said. Ellen looked at me so I got up and took the picture. They left giggling at each other.

"Sorry about that, you can never get away from the fans." Ellen tells me.

"No, it's fine. It's sweet to know kids look up to you." We continue eating and making light conversation. I pay then we leave to go back to Ellen's house. We go inside and Stella runs around. Then we hear a scream...