Wedding

Time jump it's wedding day. The twins are now 9 months old. This wedding is set in May. Ellens dress is above.

Ellen's POV

Today I woke up not in Patricks arms. It was hard to fall asleep last night without him here. Me and the girls stayed in our house and Patrick and Ollie went to Eric's house for the night. Sandra and Camilla stayed over as well to help out with Mia, and Stella. I got out of my bed and went to go get Mia up and put her hair into two pigtails with a navy bow in each. I haven't put her in the dress yet because then she would get it dirty. Mia is now ready and playing in her pack-and-play so I could get Stella ready. I know that it is my day and I shouldn't be doing everything but I like to get the girls ready on my own. I put Stella's hair into a half up half down with two top knots.

(Mia, and Stella's hair is like this

(Mia, and Stella's hair is like this. Mia's hair is a little more brown.)

I kept her pajamas on and let her play down stairs. I went back up to my room and went into the shower. I cleaned up and went to get my robe so I could go down stairs to eat breakfast. I get down stairs and see Camilla and Sandra sitting at the table with food in front of them

"Hey we were just about to get the girls to eat. We made french toast, eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Pick your poison." Camilla said.

"All of the above," I remark while walking over to Mia to put into her high chair. "Stella baby, come on let's eat then we can get your makeup done." I say as I showed her to her seat. I told the makeup artist that Stella could have a little bit of makeup but not too much because she is still young. As we finished up eating and talking about the big day to come I heard a knock at the door. I get to the door and invite the makeup and hair stylist inside.

...

All of our hair and makeup is done and we are all getting into the car. Our dresses are in the car and so are both of the kids we are just waiting for Sandra to get out of the house.

"Sandra get your ass out here! We gotta go!" Camilla yelled into the house.

"Shut up I'm here." Sandra yelled as she jumped into the car. We got to the venue and up to the bridal suite. I dressed the girls into their dresses all of my bridesmaids are here and in there dresses. My dad is here and I told all of the girls to go outside for a minute. I can't get these thoughts out of my head that this marriage is going to be like my last one. What if he turns on me and the kids? What if he hurts us? I'm scared that this isn't going to go well. I only realise I am crying because I feel my dad wipe them off of my face.

"What's the matter baby?" My dad asked me.

"Daddy what if my marriage turns out the same way my last one did? What if the kids get hurt?"

"Baby, he's a good man he has never hurt you. He loves you and needs you like you are air. And if he does hurt you, which he won't, but if he does I will personally kill him myself." my dad says to me.

"I know but still.."

"still nothing he is good I will always be there for you"

"Ok I'm good thanks dad. Tell them that I will be there in like two minutes."

"All right baby I love you."

"Love you too." My dad left and I pulled myself together.

...

The music is going my dad is next to me ready to walk down the aisle. I watch as Stella pulls Mia and Ollie in a wagon, Mia is throwing flowers and Ollie has the rings in his hands. Next Camilla and Jessie walk then Caterina and Justin walk then Jessica and James walk. Last Sandra and Eric walked down the aisle now it is my turn. I look at my dad and he smiled at me before taking my arm, he lead me down the aisle. Me and Patrick locked eyes I saw tears forming in his eyes and I felt tears in the corner of my eyes as well. I could not stop smiling my cheeks are starting to hurt. The officiant starts the ceremony now it is time to say our vows Patrick went first.

"Ellen when I first met you we were just patient and doctor. But there was something about you that I couldn't get out of my mind. On that first date I knew I would marry you. I stand before you and vow to dance with you - even when the music's over - to dance and dance and dance and hold you in my arms forever. I love you Ellie and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." he finishes and I am brought to tears.

"Well now how am I supposed to top that?" I ask whipping my tears and laughing with everyone else. " All right I'm going to try. Patrick I know we have only known each other for almost a year but I have known since that day at the hospital, when you ran into me, that I would spend the rest of my life with you. Today I say, 'I do' but to me that means, 'I will'. I will take your hand and stand by your side in the good and the bad. I dedicate myself to your happiness, success, and smile. I will love you forever." I finished saying looking into his eyes.

"Patrick repeat after me. 'I Patrick Dempsey take you Ellen Pompeo'" the officiant says to Paddy.

"I Patrick Dempsey take you Ellen Pompeo."

"'To be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward'"

"To be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward"

"'For better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish'"

"For better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish"

"'From this day forward until death do us part.'"

"From this day forward until death do us part." Paddy finished.

"Ellen I am going to ask you to so the same. 'I Ellen Pompeo take you Patrick Dempsey.'"

"I Ellen Pompeo take you Patrick Dempsey"

"'To be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward'"

"To be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward"

"'For better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish'"

"For better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish"

"'From this day forward until death do us part.'" 

"From this day forward until death do us part." I watched as Stella come up with the rings.

"Patrick repeat after me, 'With this ring I promise to love and take care of you for the rest of my life.'"

"With this ring I promise to love and take care of you for the rest of my life." he said while putting the ring on my finger.

"Ellen repeat after me, 'With this ring I promise to love and take care of you for the rest of my life'"

"With this ring I promise to love and take care of you for the rest of my life" I repeat while putting the ring on his finger.

"Patrick do you take Ellen Pompeo to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the officiant asked Patrick.

"I do"

"Ellen do you take Patrick Dempsey to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the officiant asked me.

"I do"

"I now pronounce you from the state of California, husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Patrick and I leaned into a passionate kiss. Patrick and I got all three kids we all ran down the aisle together to start our new life.

A/n: Sorry this took me so long to write. The next chapter will be about the after party!