Boardwalk

Ellen's POV

I woke up today with Patricks arm draped across my waist and I must say this is a very nice way to wake up. I don't want to wake him up so I just stayed in his arms until he woke up.

"Good morning beautiful." Patrick told me in his morning voice witch I find very attractive.

"Good morning handsome."

"What do you want to do today?"

"Well maybe we could go somewhere with Stella today?"

"Sure what if we go to the boardwalk, I have work later on but I'm free until 6."

"Ok so what if we go to the boardwalk then get something to eat before you go to work."

"All right I'll get Stella ready while you get yourself ready." I watch as Patrick went down the hall to get Stells ready. I am going through my closet to find something good to wear. I end up picking a black sleeveless crop top with olive green shorts with a bow in the front.

 I end up picking a black sleeveless crop top with olive green shorts with a bow in the front

(this is the outfit)

I went downstairs to see Patrick and Stella making breakfast.

"Well don't you look exquisite." Patrick said while kissing my cheek.

"I try, sometimes." I giggle in response. We finish eating and I got Stella dressed in a white shirt with black dots and a pink overall skirt witch she looked so cute in.

 We finish eating and I got Stella dressed in a white shirt with black dots and a pink overall skirt witch she looked so cute in

(This is the outfit but the shirt is short sleeves.)

When we came back downstairs I saw Patty sitting on the couch packing the bag for Stells. When he was done we got in the car and made it to the boardwalk.

"Stells want to go to the arcade?" Patrick asked.

"Sure Paddy, can we mommy? Pleassseeeeee" she whined. 

"Ok, baby lets go to the arcade." After about an hour and a half later Stella wants to go on some rides before we go out for lunch.

...

We ended up going to In-N-Out for lunch Stels favorite restaurant.

"Stella lets go home and let Patrick get ready for work. Ok baby?"

"Ok  momma." Once we get home Patrick gets ready, Paddy has left some of his clothes over so he doesn't have to go home and I have some clothes at his house.

"I have to go but after this one surgery I'm done so should I come back?"

"Yea sure you can come back that would be nice."

"Ok, see you guys later."

...

Stella is sleeping in my lap on the couch when Paddy walks in my front door, looking thoughtful.

"Well don't you look thoughtful. What is happening in that beautiful head of yours?"

"I was thinking what if we move in together?" He said while sitting next to me on the couch.

"Umm...sure why not, you want to move into here because it is bigger?"

"Yea, why not?"

"We can start moving in tomorrow?"

"Yea that'll be nice."

"Can you just take Stells upstairs?"

"Yea" he takes Stella out of my hands and up the stairs to her room while I got ready for bed. Once we both got in the bed I fell asleep in his arms. I can't wait to get used to when we move in together tomorrow.  

A/n: Happy New Year lets hope 2021 is better than 2020!!