Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Start from the beginning

Just then a small rabbit ran through the bushes. A small smile spread on my face.

"Rabbit?"

He nodded as he prepared to shift. "You can shift or do I have to carry you on my back?"

I scoffed. Clearly offended by his notion. "I don't need to be carried."

As I said so Kadin had just finished shifting into Rydon and honestly? Looking at Rydon gave me a bit of nostalgia.

"Rydon?"

Rydon peeked open an eye as he looked at the young 6 year old Kiara. "Yes Kiara?"

"Do you think I'll have a wolf?"

Rydon sighed annoyed. She's always been asking about a wolf ever since Kadin and Coby shifted early.

"Yes. You'll have a wolf."

"Okay."

A few moments later Rydon felt pressure on his furry cheek. The sleepy wolf opened his eye to see Kiara smiling.

"What color fur do you think she'll have?"

"Any color that'll probably suit you."

"What color do you think her eyes would be? Green like yours?" Kiara curiously reached out and accidentally poked Rydon's eye. Much to his growing irritation.

"No." He said a bit roughly. He then tried to soften his tone. "Probably the same as yours."

"When do you think ill-

"Kiara!" Rydon finally snapped much to the 6 year olds suprise. "We are trying to sleep. We have training tonight and asking the same questions over and over again is getting annoying. We get that you want a wolf but now is not the time to be asking." He then sighed. "Please leave us alone until we are done sleeping." He then shifted his body to the other side and away from Kiara.

Soon the wolf expected for Kiara to say something or at least move to leave but heard nothing. Concerned he turned over to see Kiara with her back towards him and staring at the floor.

"Kiara?"

"Hm?"

The 6 year old turned to face Rydon and the expression on her face made his heart break. She had tears down her cheeks but they were so silent you wouldn't have heard her.

"You... you shouldn't keep worrying about having a wolf."

"Why?"She whispered silently.

He rested his head on his paws as he stared at the little girl.

"I'll be your wolf."

"But you are Kadin's wolf?"

"Exactly why ill be there."

Rydon saw the confusion on her face and shook his head.

"Come here."

After Kiara edged closer he patted his paw next to him. "I think it's your nap time little one."

"No it's not." Even as she said so she yawned tiredly. Rydon shook his head with a light smile as he grabbed a cover and covered Kiara with it. He then went under the covers next to her and held back a laugh seeing her trying to fight her sleep.