26 ~ Do I Wanna Know ~

We were all walking on the way to the outdoor parking about 7 p.m.
"Maria I can take you to Frangen's" Seth said.

"Thanks Seth. I would really love that... Guys I need to say something... I really liked you all and loved to work here... I don't know if you liked me" I laugh a bit "but I really liked you all"

"We like you too Maria! You are really funny and smart" Alex said and I smiled so as everyone.

"Yeah you are actually great!" Mike said.

"I wasn't expecting that but yeah... you are amazing" John.

"And really funny" Patrick.

"And you really looks like someone we know" Mila said and looked at Seth.

Seth's POV

I have never seen her so happy like this... she was smiling and blushed, she's really shy.

"Yeah she does" Alex said also looking at me. I smiled too... wow I wasn't really believing that they would like her because of our difference of age... I like her so much, but I'm worry about Clair...

Maria's POV

"Okay guys! So I see you tomorrow!" I said.

"Bye" "Goodbye senhorita" "bye Maria". I heard they saing.

Me and Seth get in the car.

"Oh my god! They liked me! I can't believe it!" I said smiling.

"Yeah they really did" Seth said smiling and kissed me. I hold him. I was so exciting! He started to go to my ear.

"Oh come on! Don't do this!" I said smiling.
"Why?"

"Because I will want more" And he continues and came down to my neck. I kissed him. "Come on I gotta go, you're being mean" I said and he laugh.

"Ok.. I won't be mean to you anymore" He said.

"Yeah... because maybe I'll be a bit mean to you too." I said and started bitting his ear.

"Oh yeah?" He laughed "I would love that." He start to kissing me... his kiss was so good that the whole world disapears... it is like a drug and you just get addicted to it.

"We need to go now" he said but I was like... fuck that... cause I reeeeeally wanted him.

"Ok..." I said in a sad mood.

So we drived away and I started to turn my head on again.

"Oh my good Seth.. What am I going to say?? Oh I won't make it... and I'm going to meet James Franco and Seth Rogen!" I started to say some 'bad words' in portuguese because Seth would totally break up with me if he listens to all the shit that I say.

"Hey! Relax ok? And what are you saying?" He asked me laughing... I was super nervous and he seems to found it funny.

"Seth... help me. What if I talk about... ham... oh my god I don't even know what I could talk about. It's ok! What were they expecting? A girl that one guy met in a plaine.. you won't find Betty White" I said angry about it.

Seth laugh "hey you are over reacting! Seth and James are really nice..."

"Yeah..." I said and smile kind of disapointed and sad.

We arrived

"Hey.. look at me" I looked at him. "You are more than you can imagine... I'm serious... you're.. one in a million and so pretty and smart and funny and talented! It's unbelieveble sometimes." he smiled and said it in a loveble way... god it took my breath away...