32 ~ Turning Page ~

Claire's POV

I just couldn't stop laughing of TMZ

"Oh my god that's awesome!!! Oh Lara you are great as fuck! You really made they look like shit! Oh my hot chick Lara we don't even have to worry tomorrow! TMZ will take care of the most!' I said happy to Lara but she just stood there looking at the tv.
"Lara!"

"Hey! Yeah.. yeah.. good.." she said.

"So.. don't you forget about our plan tomorrow! They will break up and the midia will be all over me!"

"Yeah.. right.."

Seth's POV

God... now the midia will stay in our butts... I looked at Maria and she seemed.. worry and kind of embarassed... "hey... don't you worry ok? They will stressed us out for a while.. but them it will be fine" I walked to her and sayed with my hands on her arms.

"Ah.. how is this going to be fine Seth? They.. they think that we.." she started to cry..

"Hey hey... look at me.. fuck what they think... we like eachother and we are together! They would have figer it out sooner or latter.."

She smiled to me "really?..."

"Yeah... really... don't be sad ok?"

"Ok..."

"Sure... I'd love to"

Maria's POV

*buzz, buzzz, buzzzzzz, buzzzzzzzz*

I took my cellphone... I couldn't believe that!

"I bet it's your social midias.." Seth said

"Oh my god!! I've got 200 new friend requests on Facebook, 50 new followers on instagram and 250 on Twitter! Everyone is talking shit of me!!! Maria Banks.. oh yeah now I got that last name.
Seth Macfarlane is a lucky motherfucker! Rich, funny, famous and has a sexy dumb hugeass girlfriend!.."

"Well you kind of need to get used to it..."

The next day...

Seth and I got ready to go to work.. I was walking to the door.. I basiclly spent the hole night chatting with my family about everything... they support my relationship but they do have doubts.. and my little brother it's loving to have Seth as his brother in law!

"Hey wait!" Seth said.

"What?"

"Shit" he said looking out the window.

"What seth?"

"3 cars and 4 motorclicles outside... paparazzis..."

"Hey... they don't know we are together! You can leave I wait a bit and then I go with my car.."

"But can you drive? You know.. Your ancle?..."

"Yeah.. relax"

"Ok.." he leaned and kissed me. "Good lucky... and don't worry about nothing they say."

"Yeah I know... for you too" I gave him a smile and he gave me one back.
Seth got in his car and those guys follow him back... I took my car and went to work... but them I realize there was more 2 guys after me.. I kind of didn't care about it.

Claire's POV

"Claire Seth has arrived.. he is not whit Maria"
I heard Lara on my earphone.

"That is great! Tell me when Maria arrives in Seth's room!"

"Ok"

Maria's POV