37 ~ Cowboy Hat ~

"I love you" he said with that gorgeous smile.

Then he started to sing...
"I've waited a hundred years, and I would wait a Million more for you..."

I wrote it to him... "Seth How.."

"I heard you... I loved it... You..." He said with his hand on my cheek.

"I love you" I said and kissed him.

We got out of the tub. My clothes were all wet and distroyed by Seth.
"Seth I guess I need some clothes." I said after dry.. he looked over at me.

"Are you sure? You look so good without it" he said and I laughed.

"You too"

"Oh! You need to hide! Let's get some real nice clothes."

He gave me one real huge t-shirt and a real huge jeans. He also gave me a cowboy hat and sunglasses.

"Seth I'm like Matthew McConaughey on Dallas Buyers Club"

He laughed "yeah, It's really nice. Let's go?"

"What about you?" I asked because he was normal.

"I'm ready"

"No, you're not! Need to hide too"

I put the same clothes on him. Also a cowboy hat and sunglasses... But he was with a huge hoodie. Both with Flip Flops... It was really funny.

"Let's do this" he said. We looked at eachother. We were going to his car.

"Wait Seth! Mine is outside... We can go with it." I said.

"It's raining too much"

"But what about the paparazzis?"

"Fuck them" he said.
I smiled and kissed him.

"Hey, let me drive?" I asked him.

"Oh and have an accident? No, thank you" He said smiling like a little teen.

"Alright, who gets first in the car wins" so I run and he went after me and hold my t-shirt.
He were trying to hold eachother back and bitting. Them we were both trying to open the car's door.
I sat on the driver's sit and he tryed to take me off. By this time, his hat fell down and so as our glasses, we could only fight and laugh. I pull him to get him to passenger's sit, but he came up on top off me. "Seth I won!" "No, you cheated! I'm driving" "I cheated? Seriously?"
We were laughing really hard... We stoped and he kissed me. Sudenlly he push down the driver's sit and we were laid. It was so fast that I give out a little shout and laughed. He started to kiss me gain... It was really intense.

"Seth..." I said.

"Sorry cowgirl" he took my hat and put it on this head. "Just tought I could take you to heaven" he said like a cawboy.

I laughed "I'm already in heaven..."

He smiled. "Ok... Just don't kill us DeNiro" he said and got his hat and the glasses on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you sexy!

People, my life was totally crazy! I've finish on School and got in an university!!
So, I was really busy, drowing on work! I am still... And I feel terrible for not being so active here...
But to reward you... 3 chapters!!!! Yeayyyy
So... I'll try to update more, it's complicated because I need to study a lot, buuut I will try to... Cause you know I love this story and also love you guys...
And... As tonight is the Oscar... Happy Oscar everyone!!!!

Hope you enjoyed these chapters!

Love yaaaa