7 ~ tomorrow ~

"Good morning bichez!" I open my eyes and saw the person that awake me.

"oh my god Ryan?" I scream and jump to hug him.

"how are you candy?" he asked.

"oh my god I'm great, how I miss you" Ryan is my best friend in the whole world, he study in Miami and yes he's gay. He could be a model, he has green eyes and a dyed blond hair, just a bit of bear and his body... oh gosh it amesome but he is just my friend and he is gay. Brittany was in the room too.

"what are you doing here?"

"oh a sweet little stupid bird told me that the prom is tomorrow"

"sorry again Ryan, I should tell you earlier" Brittany said

"it's okay sweet, now you lady we have to go and buy your drees and Brittany's dress too"

"oh okay"

"so do you finaly have a pair or what?"

"oh yes Ry... she does" Brittany said

"oh my really?? who is he?"

"It's Seth MacFarlane" I said

"no way really? that's amesome, he is great. I heard that he would be here for a test to get a new person to Family Guy"

"It's me"

"what? that's amesome, great for you" he said and hug me. "let's go now"

We also told him about Brittany and Green, I miss Seth and Rachael so much.. 

We went to the mall and Ryan took me to lots of stores, we bought everything for Brittany but Ryan wants to find like he says 'the perfect dress' and I don't like shopping that much. We finaly get in a store before I actually kill myself, Ryan gave me a red dress.

"this!" he said.

I took and put it on and... oh gosh, I never thought I would really say this but it look so fucking great.

"what do you think?" I asked Ryan with a bad girl smile.

"Maria with this dress I'm really thinking about do it with you."

I laugh loud and pull his shoulder "stop you silly"

"oh my god Maria! you are beautiful" Brittany said

we bough the rest of the stuff and get back. I layed on my bed.

"oh boy, I'm so tired" I said.

"yeah me too" Ryan said and layed beside me

"I will take a shower now" Brittany said and left.

"Mah, I have a surprise for you" Ryan said looking at me.

"what?"

"Well since this is your last year in U.C, remember that dream that we had: when we get older we will live together in a apartament in Los Angeles?"

"yes I do.." I said curiusly

"so... I found a really good place for us here in L.A" he said smiling

"oh my god! are you serius?" I said and hug him.

"yes my Rachel" he said as a reference to Glee that is a series of fox...

"I love you my Kurt and goodbye Miami"

"yeah, totaly"

Brittany came out of the shower and I took my drawing book.

Seth's POV

I decided to see Maria before the prom of tomorrow just to talk to her so I get in the college, walk  to her room and knoc on the door. And a kind of handsome guy open the door and I saw Brittany in her bed and Maria in hers drawing.