3~First test~

All the girls didn't get in first that she was Seth's sister, but I did I know her work and I adore her!

I couldn't say a thing.

"so girls, we will judge you, your test will be performed in diferent categories... today's test you will just introduce yourselves and than you will peforme a little scene to us... now everyone leave and Sarah stay on the stage. " she explain it and we did as she asked.

I was the last one to do the test, I was sooooo nervous and I asked the girls how it was and they said that was normal...

when she called my name I got on the stage and sat in a table in front of them... I couldn't even breath but I relax.

"so we will only ask you some simple questions ok?" Rachael asked

"ok" I said.

they asked my name, age, favorite movies and kind of music... those things. I could say that they were surprised with my answers, Rachael sometimes smile so as Seth MacFarlane and Green.

"okay Maria, now you can go and could you please call the girls to the stage?"

"sure" I give a little smile and did as she said.

we were all in the stage.

"okay girls, now we will say some characters and a scene and you will decided who is who and perfome the scene. now the characters: wonman, husband, wife, kid, maid, guy who stoled, men, other kid. the scene is: the guy stole something from someone... and you continue... you have 5 minutes."

five minutes?? you got to be kidding, but we all decided... I was the maid and decided to be a funny maid, but a bit garish... we all performed and they laugh with me and everything work out... they aplaused and then start the critics...

they critic the girls, lots of good ones...

"Maria, in my opinion you were great, you just should be carefull with some jokes that we get it but not every girls get it, because they were not for they ages, like the one of Macgyver, it was hilarious but not all the girls get it you know... so try to follow the time of joke" Rachael said

"yeah I really loved your jokes but some of them the girls couldn't follow and I think you should work on that, but is a good thing in my point of view" MacFarlane said with a smile. I got really happy.

"I think is a positive thing and is hard to see this in girls of your age" Green said and smiled too.

"So girls, now we will eliminate 5 of you... you can get back on stage in 5 minutes. " Rachael said.

oh god, we were all really nervous. we get back and Rachael said

"I'm sorry to say this, but only Rose, Taylor and Maria will continue" I got happy to continue and hugged the girls and they left.

"now you 3 will continue... the next test is tomorrow at 7pm. and me and them will visit your in the second class, in your rooms... so I will be with Rose, Green with Taylor and MacFarlane with Maria."

What??? I would be with him for a hole class?? in my room?? god I am really dreaming!