Author's Note

Heeeeyyy you sexy!!! How are you hu??
So.. I have just update chapter 30.. but I.. I wanted to talk with you....
I was just a brazilian kid who has heard about Wattpad and loved Seth MacFarlane and decided to write something... I knew no one... I just like to write... but then.. some people started to read my simple story.. pacient people because you guys can read one chapter without killing me because of my grammatical mistakes!... hehe I know there are maaaaany!!!
It's been like... one year and a half since I've started to write My Everything.. and I choose this name because of a Barry White song.. you know.. My first, my last, my everything.. I was in the Subway listening to that song and I said... yeah... My Everything...
Hehehe...
And in all this time of writting I've met good people... and I still would like to know more and more of you! Well.. if you like to know me too.. send me a mensage! Really! I won't bite... hehe
So guys... I notice that I am about to get 7k reads... the most read Seth's Fanfic on Wattpad! Oh come on! Is not that bad hehehe...
So I just wanted to thank you all... even if you vote or you do not vote... just to know that someone is reading something that I write... It makes me really happy...
I pray for all of you and I love all of you!

Really thank you all for being sooooo AMAZING!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!