49. Violence is Beneath Me

Start from the beginning

Neither is Suga.

And he trusts Jungkook more than anyone else..

Jimin started to nibble Jungkook's lower lip replacing soft pecks in between kisses- making Jungkook swoon over him. Jimin caresses Jungkook's cloth arms in a way that calms the latter. He stayed on his seat while welcoming all the kisses from Jimin happily. He was kissed on his lips, on his forehead, both of his cheeks, the tip of his nose- and Jimin even made their noses rubbed each other lightly.

Jimin is showing too much affection right now. Too much that Jungkook can't help but feel, you know, scared a little bit. He doesn't understand himself.

Out of instinct, he held Jimin's body tightly, tugging him closer not wanting to let go. " I'm here. " Jimin breathes, sensing how Jungkook is getting anxious but the latter refused to let go and instead leans down, burying his head on Jimin's neck- even makes light kisses and sniffs on his exposed skin. He heaves a sigh of relief when satisfied.

Jungkook doesn't wish to let him go but they were forced to as they sensed some footsteps coming towards the door. They stood up at thesame time before the door was even swung open revealing four people at the entrance.

He recognized Namjoon and his brother Jin but not the two with them. Jin told him that they went to pick up Namjoon's parents at the airport since they decided to go back to Seoul. Looking at them now- they do, especially the woman looks like Tae.

His and Jin's gaze met as soon as they barged inside the room as if Jin's eyes lighten at the sight of his little brother- that he was okay. But then tension didn't go away. It even grew thicker when the woman's eyes dropped on Jimin's direction and before they knew it- she walked straight to Jimin and slapped him on the face. The sound of slap, loud and harsh, something that reverberated across the room. It was sudden but Jungkook's reaction is quick too.

" Hey! " He scowled, forcing Jimin out of the sight- closer to his. " If you intend to visit Tae, his bed is there. " He points at the direction of the bed. His blood boils. He is usually a composed person but when it comes to Jimin, he is very much protective, decency and status are his least concern.

The woman seems to ignore Jungkook, didn't bat an eye at the gesture. Her eyes are still fixed to Jimin. " Didn't I warn you before?! " Jungkook attempts to cover Jimin's ear but his wrist was stopped by Jimin. He frowns but didn't question the shorter. " I told you to let go of your shitty work. Look what happened to my poor son. I asked you to avoid getting yourself in troubles because I can't stop Taehyung from nearing you. He is so fond of you that I don't know what to do with him anymore. And so I trusted you. I thought you cared for him. He loves you very much.. Isn't that enough for you to live a normal life? " She spat angrily but her eyes glisten with sadness while they narrowed at Jimin.

" What happened to Tae is not his fault, stop blaming him. " Jungkook couldn't keep his mouth shut, his hands are wrapped around Jimin's waist protectively despite lack of reaction from Jimin. Jimin didn't seem to be tensed at all. He doesn't plan to defend himself either. " No need to be rude while speaking to him. "

The woman surprisingly laughs with mockery at the remark as if she just heard the biggest joke ever. " This young man is rude so why would I treat him differently? And who are you? You sound disrespectful to elders. Are you his boyfriend? Is this why you are starting to catch his attitude yourself? "

Jungkook's jaw tightens. " What are we is none of your business Lady. But yes, I'm his. "

" What? " The woman gasped, chest slowly seething at the response. She can't believe that this man is blatantly shoving his lack of manners on her face. She hates the insolent tone of his voice. " Did you just insult me?! " She fumed.