49. Violence is Beneath Me

I made Jungkook in this story a sweetheart, closer to the real Jungkook.😊

-xxxx-

Eversince they brought an unconscious Taehyung at the nearest hospital, Jimin is so quiet- not that he is loud before but right now, he is painfully quiet and that bothers Jungkook. Jimin was just staring at his bestfriend, lying on the bed with a blank expression. If he was to ask, Jungkook prefers to see a furious Jimin or at least frowning rather him looking composed and calm. He couldn't read him through it.

It's been one hour since the doctor and nurses left the room. Tae's condition has been stablized though he is yet unconscious. They called Namjoon, Seokjin and Tae's family already. At this point, they are on their way.

Jungkook reached for Jimin's hand startling the latter a little. " Hey, it's me. " Jungkook fondled. Jimin looks up at Jungkook. " Are you alright? Do you want something to eat? Water? "

Instead of answering, Jimin signaled Jungkook to sit next to him which the prosecutor did without questioning his reason. Jimin immediately lean his head on Jungkook's shoulder, held his hand and closes his eyes. " I'm not okay. I'm mad and I just want to beat- "

Jungkook panics as he cuts Jimin's off. He wanted this- that Jimin will tell what he is thinking and talk to him. But not like this. " Babybabe, please no. Don't be reckless. Promise me you are not going anywhere near the investigation. " He stares up at Jimin with hopeful eyes. " Suga hyung is my bestfriend. Tae became my friend too. I am worried too. I want to avenge and believe me, I am eager to locate Suga hyung's whereabout myself and get there the soonest. Beside our efforts, the authorities are doing their best too to help. "

Last time I decided to rely to them, they failed to locate the rest of the group and arrest them.

" Please.. promise me. " Jungkook begged but his eyes is determined to urge Jimin to listen to him- to have his attention fully. " I'll do everything. We are going to find and save hyung without you throwing yourself- "

Jimin suddenly kisses Jungkook to shut him up. " Shh.. I know you will. And I trust you. " He whispers against the kiss, closing his eyes to savour the moment where Jungkook is more than happy to kiss back.

A/N: bruh- this legit looking like them

A/N: bruh- this legit looking like them.. 😳😳

Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck pulling the latter closer and crowding his space. He just want to be kissed like this tonight. He needs to be closer with Jungkook.

He doesn't know if he will ever hold Jungkook like this sooner..

And he already made up his mind on the matter.

He isn't sure what awaits him there..

But one thing he is sure..

He is not going to die and their baby..