17. Jeonlous

A/N: Watch the video while reading this chapter. The drama is real that even members are cringing. Only Jikook can make that! Hahaha

××××

Jungkook was awaken by the ring of his phone, indicating that someone is calling. The sun rays shine peeking through the window and the curtains just thesame. Jungkook finds it diffucult to open his eyes properly at first, squinting as it adjusts to the brightness. He didn't realize opening his windows last night, merely pulling the curtains while the wind blows through the entire room.

" What?! " Jungkook received the call without even checking who it was. His voice is so raw that the caller knew that he wake him up and is now annoyed because of that. His eyes are still screwed shut, wanting to go back to sleep.

A loud laugh echoes through the line. " Goodmorning Kook. Sorry to interrupt your sleep but I needed to inform you for tonight. " It was Jhope who called him early in the morning.

" Hyung? " Jungkook gasps automatically opening his eyes widely as he checked the registered caller on his phone screen. " What about tonight? " His tone becomes lower.

" I am meeting a good friend, no scratch that- a bestfriend. Dinner tonight. I am going to bring you with me. "

Jungkook frowns, confused and dumbfounded. " Why is it necessary to bring me with you hyung? What? Do you need a chaperone or something? No thanks. I don't want to be thirdwheeling. " He joked.

Jhope laughed. " It's not a date. " He corrected. Even when Jungkook isn't seeing the scene, he can only imagine how Jhope is shaking his head while cackling. " Besides, he is going to bring his two quote on quote- babies. That's what he said. " Jhope is wheezing at the mention of the words, while Jungkook didn't put so much attention to it thinking that the guy meant his sons/daughter.

" I'm happy for you hyung but I have to pass. It's Saturday and I just want to lie on my bed the whole day. I should take breaks and rest as much as I can take before I'll be stressed on paperworks again. And it's my day with Sarang. "

" It's tonight though. You can use the whole day for resting and bonding with Sarang. " Jhope tried to be reasonable, doing his best to convince the prosecutor. He noticed how stressful Jungkook had been through since the incident. His head is filled with paperworks that he can't even enjoy anymore.

" But hyung- "

" No more buts. I don't take no for an answer. It's time for you to have fun and meet new people. He is nice. I'll be happy that two of my closest friends are finally meeting in person. "

This is compulsion, argh. Jungkook sighs. " Okay, hyung. I'll be there. " He couldn't refuse when his Jhope hyung makes a request.

" Thanks Kook. See you tonight. "

Jungkook had no choice but to leave  Sarang to their residential house again. That even when his father seems to be against with the idea, he didn't say anything.

" Appa, can we go to the park next time? " Jungkook blinks at the question of Sarang who was innocently looking up at him with her sparkly and hopeful eyes. He was tutoring Sarang in the living room, his father was there too reading a newspaper. " With dada. I always wish to visit the park. "

Jungkook couldn't react at the mention of Jimin too but then he felt his father's eyes shot at their direction, waiting for his reply. " Uhm.. " He pauses momentarily, carefully contemplating as to what he is about to say so as not to crash his daughter's wish and to instill wrong impression on his father. " I will check my schedule next week. But I can't promise you now. "