18. Kisses To Make Up

" What are you doing to me?! " Jimin gulped at the harsh tone. Jungkook even leaned closer that Jimin couldn't believe this is possible. Their bodies almost pressing with each other. " Do you really want to test my temper and patience? "

Jimin attempted to wiggle out but this only angers Jungkook more as he grips both arms to stop the shorter. " Stop! " He growled with a glare. " Answer me, Park Jimin! Are you really doing that on purpose?! "

" Tsk. What are you talking about? " Jimin countered, furrowing his brows while he is trying to contain his temper. Because if he was to be asked, his hands are itching, wanting to punch the boy who's forcing him to submit. He is Park Jimin. He can't be tamed by just anyone. " Let me go. "

Jungkook ignores his struggle. " Are you this desperate to get back at me? Huh?! " He spewed out the words.

" What? " Jimin is really confused. He doesn't have the slightest idea on what Jungkook meant.

" I know, you got jealous the other day. You saw it, didn't you? " Jungkook spat. Jimin flinched as the memory is slowly coming back to him. " The red lipstick mark. " Jungkook said it himself. " You should have asked me, but no. You chose to resort with the lamest scheme. Why? Do you think I am going to get jealous of you? Hah! How can I get jealous over watching you make yourself pathetic. You really had to share a guy with your bestfriend. Really Park Jimin? This is how low you are. "

Jimin's face flashed in red, while absorbing all the accusation. That even if he knew, they are not true. He couldn't deny it that he was affected. " What do you know? "

" We didn't kiss okay? Her lips pecked the corner of my lower lip. She did that to me by surprise. " Jungkook was explaining. " So you don't have to pretend as somebody while seeking someone else's comfort to convince yourself that you can do it too. This is so not you. "

" You don't know me to say those. "

" So you want to be slut now? " Jungkook quirks his brow, jaws tightening. " Do you know what you look like there? Allowing him to touch you anywhere, even infront of us and next to his other baby! You didn't complain at all. You like being touched publicly. " Jungkook scoffed angrily, even shaking Jimin harshly. " That's exactly what a slut does. " The way Jungkook gripped Jimin is too hard as his fingers are digging on the flesh of his soft skin.

Jimin hisses as he felt the sting, quietly tsking. " So? What is it to you if I let Minho touched me? I don't care how you see me. I'm in no obligation to explain to you. Let me go or I will force you to step back. "

" That won't scare me Jimin. " Jungkook said in an unbelievably low voice.

Tsk. " I'm not scaring you. I am telling what you should do. "

" I don't like being ordered around. "

" That's bold of you to say that, someone who can't even defend himself against a woman. " Jimin huffed, stating a fact that's below the belt.

Jungkook was offended, feeling like his pride has been swept onto the floor. It's a whiplash on his straight label. " Don't push your luck so much, Jimin. I am truly grateful to you and Tae for helping me but if you are going to use that in order to mock me. I can forget the kindness you did. "

" Whatever. " Jimin rolled his eyes. He didn't mean to offend the prosecutor. Where he might be rude but he ain't someone that asks receipt for showing kindness. Right now, he can only see Jungkook as annoying. And it frustrates him that he can't kick the boy or hurt him in total. " Just let me go! " He rasps while frowning a lot. But the bastard only smirked, obviously plotting some wickedness in his small head that only him knows. " What are you doing? "