Smile (part two)

Bakugou couldn't help it he returned to Denki's room and knocked again. "Pikachu!" He yells slightly loud, managing to wake up the people around him.

Iida was the first to step out of his room, soon Ojiro and Kouda steped out. "What's going on Bakugou?" Iida asks rubbing his eye. "Nothing just bad feeling I guess." Bakugou mutters angrily knocking again.

"He's not normal a heavy sleeper." He steps back looks the door over before trying the handle, locked. "Let me in Kaminari!" His voice finally let showed how worried he was.

Iida stepped forward and unlocked the door.

Bakugou opened the door and walked in, his eyes scanned the room quickly. No Kaminari on the bed, pill bottle empty on the floor, mess if paper, note. Note? He walked over ti the desk and picked up the note. He scanned the words on the page silently.

His eyes widened he slammed it face down on the desk. "Call sensei." Bakugou snaps moving around the room looking for anything until he pulled open the closet.

Kaminari laid there, head against the walk, breathing almost non existent. Bakugou violently shook him. "Wake up! Kami wake up!" He smacked him trying to wake him up.

Iida pulled out his phone to call Aizawa as Bakugou pulls Kaminari up into his arms and hugs him. "Wake up." He whimpered voice breaking as he held back his tears. The note had made it clear this was his fault. "I'm sorry."

"Bakugou bring him down stairs Aizawa sensei is on his way." Iida says kneeling down next to him, Bakugou nods standing up. He readjusted his grip before going to the elevator.

"Kami what have you done to yourself?" He whispered to the unconscious boy in his arms. "What have I done to you..?"

The elevator doors opened and he walked out of it toward Aizawa, Recover Girl and Hound Dog on either side of him. "What happened?" He asks gently placing a hand on Kaminari's forehead. "Overdose."

"What? How-" Aizawa looked at Bakugou before stepping back. "He did this on purpose." Bakugou nods silent for the first time.

Time seemed to speed up as Kaminari was taken from him and rushed to a hospital then time stopped. Bakugou's mind replayed what Kami looked like in the closet over and over, he felt trapped in his own personal hell.

One of his hands clamped over his mouth as panic began to take over his senses. 'I did this. I did this!' He hadn't realised what he was doing till Kirishima forced his hand away from his face and he violently inhaled.

"Bro calm down, breathe. In... out." Bakugou forced himself to breathe, Kirishima bring him becauae to a broken calm. The rest of the class was coming down stares disturbed by all the noise. "Shitty Hair." Bakugou grumbled and Kiri understood helping him to his feet.

They walked to the elevator ignoring everyone, Kirishima waved people off as he guided the blonde.

--------
--------

'Where am I? Am I floating? What's going on?' Kaminari opened his eyes to nothing, it was dark so very dark. 'I think I'm dead. Was this a villain?'

Painful memories flashed in his mind. 'I did this, oh, weird. Why'd I kill myself?' He closed his eyes before opening again and he was outside his body.

"Woah..." He watched as Aizawa took his body from Bakugou, colors were do much brighter. His feet didn't touch the ground everyone was looking through him as he floated around their heads. An invisible sting began to drag him after his body.

He was draged to the hospital and floated around the doctors heads as they flushed his stomach and hooked him up to machines. "What's going on?" He asks looking at Aizawa the man didn't respond, he didn't look at him.

Kaminari reached out to touch him but his hand passed through him. He watched Aizawa shiver slightly and step to the side, looking up for a vent. He hopped off the ground and flew around his head. "Hey! I'm right here sensei!" He yells but got nothing from his homeroom teacher.

"I'm not dead! I'm right here! Look at me!" He lands in front of him and waves his arms as a attempts to get his attention. A doctor walked in and called to the teacher and they both followed, Kami once again floating.

"He'll be in a coma for a while, we'll call you when he wakes up." The doctor says while walking. The lady stops outside a room. "He's in there if you would like to see him." She says, Aizawa nods and walks in, Kami follows to get another look himself. "I look dead." He says knowing Aizawa couldn't hear him.

"For the most part you are." A very British voice says behind him. "What!? Who's there?" He asks turning around.

A teenage boy floats down next to him. "Me, my name's Will and I died on a vacation with my family. Why are you here?"

"I... that's personal." Kaminari looks back at himself, how do you tell someone you tried to kill yourself. "Oh, sorry." Will mutters looking at his body. "Who's that?" He asks pointing at Aizawa. "He's my homeroom teacher. How far can I go from my body?"

"As far as you want now that you're stabilized." Kaminari thanked Will before leaving the hospital. He went back to UA to find the class all around the table, Bakugou and Kirishima was the only two missing.

"I can't believe he's gone." Jirou mutttered holding back tears. "I knew he was upset but I didn't know he was hurting this much." Mina was sobbing into Sero's shoulder he was attempting to soothe her. Kaminari rolled his eyes and stood there listening to them talk about him.

"He might not be gone yet." Midoriya says looking at the table not up at the rest of the group. "Then why is Bakugou so upset?" Jirou asks a tear going down her face. "He's dead and you know it!" She yells at him and Mina wailed into Sero's shoulder.

"No Jirou I'll be back soon." Kaminari floated over to her and place a hand on her shoulder, once again going through and making her shiver.

He huffs and stomps his foot at the reaction before jumping up to find Bakugou. He shot through the dorms till he found him with his face in Kirishima's shoulder, headphones over his ears. His body was shaking silently sobbing and Kirishima rubbed his back.

Kaminari reached out and touched Bakugou to make him shiver. "I'm right here Bakugou." He mutters moving closer. "I'm sorry... I'm right here stop crying." He swallowed hard as he kept trying to touch the living blonde.

"I'm coming back I promise. I'll be back." He whispers giving up on trying to touch him. "Please... please don't cry, I'm so sorry I've done this to you." He slowly floats up and over Bakugou. "Just give me some time and I'll be back to you soon."