chapter 37 - a royal sneak out

Start from the beginning

“Wow!” You and Rapunzel stand there amazed.

“They're unbreakable. Want to know the weirdest part?” Cass looks at the stone monument.

You and Rapunzel go over to it.

“This is where they found the flower they saved your mom...” you say while drawn to the rocks again as they glow.

“How did you know?” Cass says with a raised brow.

“Doesn't everyone know the story?” you ask confused.

“Oh... yeah, right. You got me again...” she looks at you.

You turn back around to see Rapunzel nearly touching the rock.

“No Rapunzel don't!” You try to knock her aside but instead you and Raps touch the rocks, creating an explosion.

You wake up and see a  white streak in your hair.

The monument is destroyed and Black rocks start spouting out of the ground.

"Wh- what happened WHY DO I HAVE A WHITE STREAK IN MY HAIR?!?!?" you freak out.

"Get to the horses as fast as you can and don't look back!!!" Cass gets hold of your wrist and pulls you to run.

Rocks are sprouting from everywhere you ran.

"Don't stop, keep running!!!" Cass shouts.

While you're running a stripe in your hair appears to be glowing white.

Your finally out of the forest to see Rapunzel's long blonde hair has returned.

"Uhh, guys?!" Rapunzel looks at all of her hair.

"Keep moving, Rapunzel. We need to get... Whoa! What? What happened?!" Cass looks astounded.

“Uh, I don't know, but we'll deal with it later!” Rapunzel grabs all of her hair.

“She's not the only one with something new to their hair!” The streak of white is as long as your normal hair length.

“C'mon let's just go over the bridge!” Cass shouts.

Max tries to get over the bridge but breaks a small part, causing the bridge to shake.

You all try to run, but Rapunzel falls backwards.

“Guys my hair!” Rapunzel's hair is stuck.

“Hang on!” You run back.

You go to pull her hair but get a shock when you touch it.

“Ah! I can't touch her hair!” You shout.

Cass comes to help, but the bridge is collapsing. Your hand is still hurting from touching her hair. You go to run and use your sword to free her hair but the bridge collapse.

Max runs and manages to free her hair and you all run to get off the bridge. But you, Cass and Rapunzel are stuck on one part of the bridge.

Max runs and jumps you and Rapunzel manage to grab hold of him and Cass gets Rapunzel's hair.

You land in a pile with Rapunzel and Max and look around for Cass.

"CASS!!" Rapunzel shouts.

Sebastian runs over to you to check your alright while Fedella saves Cass.

Cass stands up, “See? I told you I'd get you in and out without anyone knowing. Piece of cake."

Rapunzel looks angry, “Piece of cake? Uh, did you see the 70 feet of “my father's going to kill me,” growing from my head? And (__) she's got a random streak of white hair too!”

You look at the stripe in your hair, “Woah... yeah were dead...” you smile sheepishly.

“One problem at a time, please.”

You all hop onto your horses and gallop back to town.

“We've got a problem. Because of the coronation, they've doubled security at the gates today.”

“And there's no other way in?” You ask.

“Sure, if you want to walk in the front door in broad daylight,” Cass replies.

Rapunzel looks around to see her bedroom.

“Hmm, maybe we don't need the front door.” Raps throws her hair up to the balcony and you Cass and Rapunzel climb up.

“What are we going to do?! Quick, grab the scissors!” You pass some scissors to Cass.

You also take some scissors and try to cut your hair.

“Uhhh, guys, my hair won't cut...” you say hesitantly.

Rapunzel freaks out as her hair won't cut either.

“Just keep trying before someone comes in, (__) there's a bandana in my drawer, use that to cover that stripe of hair!” Rapunzel shouts.

You run over to the mirror and get the bandana, but you stop when you see the white streak it was glowing slightly and you don't know why.

What is happening!?