chapter 37 - a royal sneak out

Начните с самого начала

You hop onto Sebastian, “Would it feel this fine?”

You follow Cass and Rapunzel since you have no clue where Raps is going.

“ 'Cause I got the wind in my hair in a gleam in my eyes on an endless horizon.”

Rapunzel goes through the water while you go around with Sebastian.

“ I got a smile on my face and I'm walking on air.”

Rapunzel gets out of the water and follows the fish down the stream, “And everything life ought to be, It's all gonna happen to me out there...
And I'll find it, I swear... With the wind in my hair...”

You catch up with Cass and Rapunzel into the woods.

“So many roads I've yet to travel, So many friends I haven't met.”

A wolf comes out of the woodlands and starts growling, Cass gets her sword and is about to swing but you stop her because Rapunzel is giving it a belly rub.

“So many new adventures just around the bend...”

You explore the forest close to Cass and Rapunzel. Watching all the fireflies glow around the pond.

“Plenty of mysteries to unravel, Tons of mistakes to not regret.” Once Rapunzel goes to the pond they all shine more.

“So much to see, and to do, and to be, A whole life to spend, And it doesn't end...”

You race with Cass and Rapunzel to the wall, “Cause I got the wind in my hair And a song in my heart, And the fun's only starting!”

Sebastian helps you up on the wall.

“ I got a skip in my step and I haven't a care, And everything life ought to be, Well, I know that it's waiting for me out there!”

You look down to check it's safe before chucking a rope down.

“And I'll find it, I swear... With the wind in my hair!!!” Rapunzel jumps down the rope.

-
-
-
-
-

You get to an old stone bridge the same one Varian took you passed.

“Just remember, no one can ever know I took you outside the walls of Corona.” Cass looks at you and Raps.

“Don't worry! No one is going to find out.” Rapunzel replies.

Raps tries to take Max to go over the bridge but he gets scared and freaks. “Whoa! Whoa, Max. All right, this looks dangerous. Can you... can you stay here and watch Fiddela for me?”

You hop off Sebastian, “you stay here too bud. We don't want you hurt.” You hug his head before walking over the bridge.

You go over the bridge and down a cliffside... the same one you and Varian went to.

“So, what did you want to show me?” Rapunzel asks.

“Believe me, it's better if you see it for yourself,” Cass replies you were becoming tense as the rocks reacted to you and Varian when you came here before.

“They're beautiful. What are they?” Rapunzel seems to be drawn to them as well.

“Don't know. They just kind of sprouted up here about a year ago.” Cass gets her sword out.

“And watch this... Uh, you might want to stand back for this one.” You stay back with Rapunzel.

Cass goes to cut the rocks, but her sword shatters.