Sadly, due to this and his new ability he saw his Guardians attaching themselves more and more to Adam. He was basically invisible to them and he feared that their thread could be severed by a simple nail clipper. As their bond grew weaker and weaker he was horrified to notice their colors disappearing from his sight, making him only see orange, white, black and shades of green. Additionally he was back to getting bullied again as normally Gokudera, following him around, would chase/ scare them off. Tsuna didn't retaliate much, but put a thin and robust flame wall around his skin that disconnected any sort of force. Other than that Tsuna didn't retaliate as he feared encountering Hibari.

Though the disciplinary committee was weirded out by the sudden distance between their Chairman and his proclaimed  'Omnivore'

Though the disciplinary committee was weirded out by the sudden distance between their Chairman and his proclaimed  'Omnivore'. His Vice took to watching the brunette and his boss' actions closer than ever.

Nana Sawada, Tsunas Mother, who had a yellow-bluish color surrounding her (Tsuna's first flame-view) often saw him talking to himself at home or in his sleep.
Reborn also hadn't turned back up but Lambo got back with a broader vocabulary, better flame control and an interest in technology 'Thank Verde'. Tsuna could now see every shade of green again, die to his bonded Lightning Guardian being at close to him.

Giotto was also able to talk with Lampo as his successor didn't seem to be affected, making him remain as Tsuna's Lightning. Tsuna tasked him to keep away from the school at all costs, especially from a darker copy of himself named Adam. Due to this Tsuna felt at least a bit better having 1 Friend and Guardian back home.

Anyway, during the following week Midterms were announced to the other Don's obvious Notice.
It wasn't hard, the kid behaved like his dad when stressed, meaning burying himself under paperwork and books in the Mansion while begging for mercy.
In this case it was being buried in textbooks and wanting sweets. They also learned not to give him too much sugar. His flame control gets seriously messed up to the point of randomly showing up and causing severe burns to whatever he touches. Yeah, really bad.

Until Giotto finally managed to make his figlio take a break and spar with him to get rid of some pent-up stress.

It wasn't as enjoyable on Tsuna's end as he would've liked (Natsu wasn't allowed), but they managed to make him take it easy for 2 days

Another thing is that Tsuna gained an interest in the Arts due to spending so much time around them. He took up drawing which helps him recognise the missing colors from his Guardians aka Yellow, Red, Blue, Indigo and Purple. He also admitted to like singing which he currently only did around his papa, Uncle Ricardo and Aunt Ottavo, his mama and his adoptive siblings as they were the ones he saw the most and trusted at the moment. He also helped his mother more with cooking, making his own recipes in the process and improving his already heavenly cooking-skills.

Playing with Lambo who now liked and even made his own Video games (he honestly questioned how Verde managed to teach him), with Fuuta and I-pin also proved to be a useful distraction. Lambo also upgraded his phone; it had a recorder which he used for his music, some games and a few 'extra' functions.
Giotto had also introduced Tsuna to Lampo as his figlio and Lampo 'promptly' allowed Tsuna to call him Uncle as well.

To count a few songs he made:

Let's just say he likes to go to school with his 27-Headphones on.
The change of pace really helped his mental and emotional distress. Yesterday he'd received a text from Reborn: 'On Break doing missions for Nono, continue training, if not...'.
It sounded like him but he and the others agreed that it was suspicious of him to suddenly leave and abandon his prior duty of teaching Tsuna--after all he could've gotten the CEDEF, Colonello or Lal Mirch to help. Plus Reborn doesn't do 'Breaks' like a normal person. At least he makes someone suffer for his own amusement like the devil he is.

Meaning Tsuna continues to stay vigilant; not hard with his Papa Giotto teaching him to control and focus his Hyper Intuition into a 1-30m radius danger sensor.
'It worked as a trick against Daemon back in my days and it would help you with your.. Compromised senses'.

Anyway Midterm-tests were underway and the results were getting announced today.
Tsuna was nervous, but for different reasons than most.
Actually only one:
His Papa's and Uncles grins. Nothing good ever comes from both of them doing that. Last time he had to stay underwater in a frozen pool and heat his body to melt instead of blasting his way out. Or the time before that where he had to walk around the Mansion with bunny/cat ears (...was that even training?).

So right now he believes the reasons to be the following:
¬New Costume
¬Surprise
¬Did smt to the Tests or Nezu.

Well he's sure he can deal with it, hopefully.