epilogue

Warning; manga spoilers.
Only like one thing is a tiny spoiler but if you don't want to read it maybe I'll make a separate epilogue for non manga readers if someone suggests that.  It's just one spoiler, very very tiny. Also there's just a bit of suggestive content at the end but it's short.

Y/n L/n 23 years old, college grad-psychiatrist.

Atsumu Miya 23 years old, Setter for the V.League Division 1 team, MSBY Black Jackals.

"Okay... I see. When I was your age, I had the same problems as you did." You said searching in your pile of papers, finally pulling out the sheet you wanted.

"There's this technique for situations like those, it's called grounding yourself. Here read this." You say handing to the girl.

"Does it take long to fix things?"

"Well, it'll help you stay calm and be more grounded. It's just grounding." You say smiling at her. You look at the time and you realize her appointment with her is over so you decide to walk her out to her mom waving goodbye.

"Okay! I'm clocking out." You say jotting your name down on the list, leaving your job space.

Today's your usual day where you go to visit your mom so that's where you're going.

It doesn't take long to arrive at her house. You always get so sentimental seeing it. Who wouldn't? It's sad seeing the house you grew up in for eighteen years.

You knock on the door which opens right away revealing your mom and your step father Akira. They had gotten married soon after you graduated High School.

"Welcome home y/n!" Akira said smiling at you beckoning him to come in.

"So how are you doing?" Your mom asked as you all sat down at that small table you had grown to love and miss.

"Just the usual. I love my job and I love helping people especially." You said smiling.

"That's so like you and how is Atsumu?" Your mom asked grinning. Even years later she is still as sly as ever.

"He's good. He's on the MSBY Jackals team now. He talks about it with me everyday. He really loves it." I say smiling.

" Good for him. I remember when you announced you were dating in High School. The shyness on both of your faces was adorable! You've both grown up." Your mom says.

"Yes. We've had our ups and downs in high school. Even college but somehow he's just stuck to me. I remember immediately after we confessed to each other in high school we immediately told you about it the same day. The day after, Atsumu and I told all our friends. They were so supportive although some were surprised at how mature Atsumu was about the relationship." You say giggling.

"You has gotten so much control of your anxiety with Atsumu's help." Your mom sees tearing up.

"He did help a lot. I love him mom, I do." You say.

"I'm glad." Your mom says back.

You spent about forty minutes at your moms house until you decided it was time to go to your apartment. You waved goodbye and soon you were off. Once you were there you sighed as the day was finally over.