five

"He kind of changes once he's in the game"

When you agreed to come with him to his volleyball practice he would be lying to himself if he said he expected it. He was so shocked and happy that he had grabbed your arm and started pulling your arm there.

Once you two were there he let go of your arm and stood in front of the entrance to the gym.

"You ready to become our new manager?''

"I didn't say I would be your manager I said I would come to your practice to see." You said looking at him in disbelief, you looked really silly with the look you were giving him.

So she can look cute at times? Unexpected.

"Okay fine. Let's go in then" He said as get pushed open the doors to the gym. Right on cue, all eyes were on you two. They looked at him expectedly and turned their gazes to you with curious faces.

He grabbed your shoulders and moved you from his side to that you were standing in front of him. He didn't even have to look at you to know you were as startled as his teammates look.

"Meet our new manager, (y/n)(l/n)." He said with a grin, confident in his choice to choose you.

It was silent for a while until soon their confused faces turned into warm smiles and they practically came running towards you.

"Welcome."

"Hello (l/n)."

Everyone seemed to be excited at their new manager until the coach and Kita arrived. Judging by the looks on their faces they heard everything.

Atsumu left you with his teammates and walked over to his coach and Kita.

"I found a new manager!" He said happily while pointing to you.

To his surprise, Kita did not look too mad nor the coach.

"Let's see how she does for this practice first," His coach said.

Atsumu nodded and he walked over to(y/n) as his teammates left to change.

You looked so happy, much happier than before you two came here.

"Coach says he wants to judge how you do first with this practice match."

"What exactly am I suppose to do then?"

"Managers are responsible for our well being. You record the points in games, give us water or food, help us when we are hurt, and just be there for us."

"That doesn't sound all too thrilling..." You said.

"Just give it a shot?" He said as he left to change not waiting for your response.

When he came back he saw that you were already holding water bottles. He laughed a bit to himself as I see it looks like she's struggling a bit trying to hold them.

"What's so funny?" Osamu said.

"Nothing," He said nonchalantly as he made his way over to you and he took some of the water bottles you were holding. He put them on the bench that was next to you.

"Were you planning on taking these water bottles home?" He asked while putting the water bottles down.

You looked away from him but he could see you were trying to hold back a laugh.

When you came in here you weren't expecting people to be so accepting. They all smiled at you and some talked to you. It felt so weird. You don't really talk to people at school so this was a change. You wanted to make a good impression on them maybe you could give being manager a try? Not for Atsumu but for me, yeah for me. You mumbled to yourself.