nineteen

"It's just a photo."

Reader POV

"Atsumu what're you looking at?"

"Just some articles." Atsumu said while smiling and hiding his phone. Nothing to worry about. Just eat."

"So weird."

Time skip

"Okay! Everyone gather around!"

After volleyball practice was over, we were all gathered by the coach in a huddle.

"As you know, we'll be playing against more schools soon. You need to be prepared. You all did good today but just remember to keep this up."

"I know you guys will do good either way!" I said. It was getting easier to just say my mind. I was much more comfortable around them.

They all nodded in agreement as some scattered to pick up their bags and stuff. I did the same heading to the bleachers to pick up my bag.

"Hey y/n let's take a picture to commence the start of games starting back up soon."

"I'm not really a picture person. I don't feel comfortable." I was shy around the camera and it always made me look weird. The mirror was MUCH better in my opinion.

"Aw come on!" Atsumu grabbed me and took a selfie of us.

"Atsumu!" I grabbed the phone and stared at the picture. I looked all confused and bad while Atsumu looked all godly. I told him not to take the picture...

Without thinking I press to delete the photo but the phone was snatched out of my hand.

"Hey what are you doing?! Maybe I want to post this online or make it my screensaver! I'm gonna keep it!" Atsumu said while laughing.

"No no, don't post it! You don't have my permission!"

"When have I ever asked for your permission to do anything?" Atsumu said while he stopped laughing as much anymore, instead looking down at the phone. It only took him a second to realize what he said when he looked back up at me.

"I-I didn't mean it like that." Atsumu said while laughing.

Yeah of course. Brings back memories when you took that photo of me without my permission black mailing me. Damn, you can never help change a person can you?

"Whatever delete the photo, I don't want you to post it and people assume we're dating"

"What's so bad about dating me?" Atsumu said.

"Because."

"Because what? You'd be embarrassed? It's okay, I'd always protect you and stuff." Atsumu said "smugly".

"Just delete the photo Atsumu."

"Why wouldn't you date me?"

"Because I don't like you. Because you're annoying. Because you never think about other people's feelings. Because you're you!"

"What's wrong with me?" Atsumu said looking angry.

"You'll never become a better person! I'll never like you."

Probably shouldn't have said the first one.

Atsumu stared at me just glaring at me.

"Now now, come on guys. Atsumu just delete the photo man." Aran said coming over to us smiling trying to ease the tension.

Atsumu didn't answer for a while as he just stared down at me.

"I'll never become a better person huh?"