light?

Hey chicks,

This chapter is umm...yeah.

Just read. There is violence, rough play and kinky stuff *viewer discretion advised*

Sienna Bones.

I laugh at him, watching as he fills up with jealously, he wraps his hand around my neck and roughly pull me towards him, makes me look directly up at him. I scoff at him getting hot by this.

"You don't even know if your getting turned on by me and Lee or me being angry, do you?" I smugly say, reaching for my wand, "Muffliato, I don't want anyone hearing me fucking scream at you," My hand jumps to his wrist as he tightens his grip, my throat felt like it was closing up. My breath became shorter, "Dra-

His squeezes tighter and I tried to let out a struggled breath holding onto his wrist, "You're not going to fucking talk to her if she speaks to you," I felt my face warming up from the pressure on my neck, "Got it?"

My eyes started to tear up and I dug my nails into his hand to try and stop, or encourage him, "Ye-yes," I stutter out. He lets go and pushes me back to the door by my shoulders and cups my jaw, roughly making me look up at him. With tears in my eyes and breathing heavily, he looked from eye-to-eye, waiting for a reaction from me.

He gently moves his hand up to my cheek and caressed it with his thumb, but looked at me as if he had all the power and control in the world, he twitched his lip, "Good girl," He whispers. I let out a small whimper as I was looking up at him, seeing the sinister and dark look on his face.

I didn't say anything back to him. It's not like I was scared of him, I know he wouldn't hurt me but the feeling of him having his hand so tightly around my neck, in his power, was so...accelerating. My lip started to tremble but I couldn't help it.

He scoffs and leans into my ear, "Scared Sienna?" He placed a hand on the door behind me and traced his fingers down my neck, "Worried I'll leave you in bruises?" I hitch my breath, "Scared I might be too, rough?"

Without realising, his hand made its way under my jumper and his nails dug into my back, right at the top. He dug his nails in and scratched down the middle of my spine, I arched my back and felt the pain radiate my body. I close my eyes and lean my head back on his door, "Ow," I breath into a moan. I press my hands on his chest.

He stops and places his hands gently on my waist, a wave of anger overtook me, making me want to punch and scream at him. God, I want him to destroy me, I don't want him to be gentle. He looked down to me in worry but I crunch my hand into a fist and grab his shirt.

Furrowing his eyebrows, I knew he was confused, "Did I hurt-

I shove him back roughly towards the bed, I walked towards him, he stumbled back but then walked forward again to me. Pushing him back again, "What are you doing? You're being a fucking prick Draco!"

He came up close to me but I pushed him even harder and he fell on his bed, the devilish look in his eyes roamed my body, "Getting angry Sienna?" I scoff and open my mouth to bite back but he moves forward to the end of the bed and pulls me in by the waist and stands up pushing me on the bed, "Do you want to hurt me back?"

He grabs my wrists and pins them down either side of me, his knee in between my legs pressing into me, I could feel myself getting turned on by his aggression.

Leaning down to my neck, he brushes his lips over pulse before giving it a nip, I arch my back and try to rub myself against him. He chuckles and holds me down harder, he was going to leaving bruises on my wrists, he had his whole hand wrapped around them.