whatthefuck'spurple?

Boom double updated <3

Draco Malfoy

4 and a half months.

We have survived nearly 5 months away from everything.

During that, we had celebrated Sienna's 18th birthday with Katsumi and Daichi. To celebrate, I brought her to a wizard tattoo artist to get the rose she wanted on her hip, which she did and a few smaller ones on her arms. I ended up getting an arm of tattoos with some on my hands.

Sienna almost had fit when she saw the body of a snake that coiled around my arm and the head stretching up my neck.

But it never stopped, my walls of protection were never down for 2 minutes, they would never come down.

She was so happy here. Well, a lot happier I had seen her in a while. Apart from the treatment from the Doctor. Meaning there was no point in her taking Salony. But we controlled her transformations to the best we could, I helped her.

I hate seeing her go through that pain. That fear in her eyes of when she first transformed back in the Manor. She was terrified of herself when she saw her hands or looked at me. After, she would say that she would see red, feel my emotions even though I would tell her I'm not scared of her.

I will never be scared of her.

Sienna hadn't got pregnant for 4 months.

It was hard convincing her that it wasn't her fault, that it didn't matter if we didn't. It wasn't her job or duty to get pregnant.

But she found that hard to believe.

All I want is for her to wake up every day wanting to get through the day and fall asleep in my arms at night. I want her to see the light of day, every single day. That girl has my whole heart. She is my whole life.

That's why I spent a lot of time in the potions room experimenting however sometimes when she would be out with Katsumi or when Daichi was round I would spend all day there and end up drinking myself to sleep on the sofa.

Luckily, the doctor's visits were regular now which was a great sign. It meant we only had to call him if it was an emergency.

I was just staring up at the ceiling in the potions room, which was basically our own office, it had a desk, books, potions, alcohol and sofas. Perfect. My ankles were crossed on the arm of the sofa as my eyes started to drift.

But I shake my head and sit up, rubbing a hand down my face and reaching over to the clock on the coffee table that had knocked over glasses and an empty packet of ket I had taken to keep me up on the potion.

"Uh, fuck," I mumble tiredly seeing the time.

3.47 am. 14th January.

I stumble up and start walking back to the room. Trying to be as quiet as I could, I slip off my shoes and hold onto the wall as I felt my head throbbing from the alcohol and effects of the drugs.

The stupid sheet that was around the bed, were drawn closed, so I try to find the split but everything was too dark and blurry.

"fucking- fuck- open you prat," I whisper angrily at the sheet.

I heard Sienna groan and turn over on her front, still asleep.

Stopping what I was doing, I freeze, wincing and waiting for her to blow up.

But she didn't hear me. Once I found the split, I sit back on the bed and go to take my clothes off but I was so drained already that I forget it. Feeling the room start to spin and my eyelids flutter as I fall back, placing my head on Sienna's ass over the sheets, hugging her legs.