anything

Hey chicks,

kinda spicy chapter soooo *viewer discretion advised*

Sienna Bones.

The days were flying by and merging. I loved every minute of it though. Draco spent nearly every minute with me, even if I was trying to study in the Library he would sit across from me and just watch me. It was kinda cute until I would get nervous and blush, even after a while of seeing each other. I would do the same, he would be swimming in the water and I would watch him from our pebble beach. Sometimes I would join him, but he liked the cold, he said it helped him not feel the mark. It broke my heart.

He was more distracted lately. Now with quidditch season in its peak, he was usually practising or in the room of requirement, which we both agreed that I won't watch, He needed a break and some time to just have fun.

I sat up in my bed and saw that the space he was sleeping in was empty, strange, he usually waited until I woke up or we would get up together.

The shower was on, I look over and saw Pansy and Leena still in bed. I read the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was around 9.43. Luckily it was a Saturday. I could sleep in...or join him.

I get up and walk over to the bathroom door, I knock, "Hey it's me, I'm coming in,"

The room was steamed up and I could barely see, "Shit me, how hot is that shower?"

I heard him chuckle and I poked his head out the shower curtain, his hair was darker as it was wet, water droplets were dripping down his face, I could see his skin was pinker due to the temperature of the water, "Sleep well?"
My stomach fluttered and i smiled, "Yeah, did you?"

He just beams a gorgeous smile and nods, "I see i've left some marks there," He chuckles and goods back to showering.

Rolling my eyes away I go to brush my teeth, talking to him whilst he was still showering. I rinse my mouth out and look in the mirror to see love bites he left on my neck from kissing me last night. I glamour them away and undress, "Can I join?"

"Saving water, so yeah," He chuckles.

I step into the shower seeing his muscled back facing the shower, he had two hands on the wall. I hitched my breath and moved closer, I wrapped my arm around his torso and feel is gorgeous chest and stomach. Pepper kissing down the spine of his back and feeling him relax in my arms.

He turns around and towers over me, he held my face, leant down and kissed my cheek then the other, I close eyes and hold his waist. He turned us so I was under the water. I close my eyes and lean my head under the hot water, scorching my body, I held onto him tightly and pulled him in. Our bodies touching, he runs his hands over my hair before getting the shampoo bottle and squeezed some onto his hands, I turn around and stand back so the front of me was in the water and the back of me was to his front.

"Can I?"

I nod back. Smiling without him seeing I just thought, this was one of these moments where you never forget every detail. He started to massage the shampoo into my hair and gently ran his fingers through my ends. I felt amazing, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. He goes to my shoulders and massages them and pecks my neck. I turn around and he giggled at my hair that looked suddy form the shampoo, "You look cute,"

My cheek warmed up and I walked back to put my hair under the shower, I reached up and closed my eyes, rinsing the shampoo out of my hair. I felt him watching me, he moved forward and placed his hand on my waist, making me flint as his touch. His hands roamed my body, pressing me against him, I open my eyes to look up at him watching me biting his lip.