myanchor

*TW, mentions of self-harm*

myanchor...

Sienna Bones.

Screaming and sobbing the from the room next to me filled the halls with desperate cries. Jolting up from the bed I was in, I threw my sheets away and ran to the door, feeling my heartbeat quicker. It sounded like someone was getting attacked. I paced through the dark corridors as the cries continued.

Bursting through the door, I saw Leena holding Pansy, who was sobbing and shaking. Leena looked at me shocked, looking for help. I run forward and sit on the bed, the other side of them. Pansy looked up at me but tears filled her eyes again and she buried her face into her pillow and let Leena stroke her back.

"He'll b-be back, sooner then-then you think," She whispered to herself through her tears. My open slightly and looked back to Leena, who was tearing up and biting her lip.

"Pans..." Leena struggled to whisper as she flatted her hair as Pansy looked up at her, Leena shook her head and kissed her forehead, "Theo's not coming back,"

My lip started to tremble. Don't think of Theo, stay clam.

Pansy sat up quickly and pushed herself back to the headboard, " S-stop saying that. He's Fine!" She tried to smile through her tears but it looked so forced, she looked mad, "He told me himself. 'I'll be back sooner then you know' That's what he said!"

Leena lowered her head and let the tears run down her face. She started to open her mouth to speak but she continued to silently sob. I grabbed Leena hand and looked up at Pansy.

"Pans, it's okay. I know it's hard, to think he's gone, but we're all here for each other, for you," I gently say, feeling Leena give my hand a gentle squeeze and Pansy's lip began to tremble. She closed her eyes and leant her head back letting the tears fall down her cheeks.

Letting go of Leena, I grab Pansy's shoulders and pull her towards me. To rest her head on my shoulders, "I see him every time I close my eyes," I hear her sob into me. This was so hard to watch, Pansy was having night terrors nearly every night. She was breaking down. Slowly.

"I miss him," Leena softly cries, staring at the bed. Pansy lifts her head up and pulls Leena into the hug.

"Me too,"

The three of us fell asleep in each other's arms, thinking about him. 

~

We finally get Pansy to come down for breakfast as she hadn't eaten in days. Leena was linking her arm as we approach the stairs. A tall, slim figure stopped right beside us. I froze and stared at him, his cuts were gone and there was no bruising. His neck looked better but his face was tired, drained.

I open my mouth in shock and hesitate to speak.

"Come on Pansy, let's go see Blaise and Luna," Leena walks on, probably rolling her eyes.

"Luna Lovegood? The blonde freak?" Pansy says shocked and they walk on talking about the new addition to the group, "Ravenclaw? Tiny weirdo-

Their voices fade as they turned the corner. My eyes never looked away from Draco. He looked down to my hands and moved his head, ever so slightly to try and see but I realised what he was doing and quickly tucked them back into the black jumper I had been wearing for many days now.

"You need to change your clothes," He confidently said, he didn't sound in pain, "Use mine," He ordered as he turned around and walked the direction he came from.

I stare at his back as he walked away when he looked over his shoulder, "Now Sienna!" I flinch at him raising his voice and follow him.

He didn't look back again as he stormed into his room. I walk in after him and my mouth drops open at the mess. I definitely didn't give his room a look when I came back the night I hurt him. Because it looked different, his armchair was sideways on the room, on the other side of his room with the clothes that had been on it all over the floor. His bedsheets weren't made, extremely messy even. His drawers from his desk were open and papers were everywhere.