workinghard

*Viewers discretion advised*

Sienna Bones.

Daichi was the greatest kid. Katsumi had raised him well, he had manners and was so polite for two and a half. 

Until he was around Draco...

The boy looked up to Draco as a father figure and also a brother. Draco could handle boys, his family only ever had males so this was easier for him but he still got scared and weirded out when Daichi would tell him to run around the house with him.

Katsumi and I sat on the porch in the back whilst Draco and Daichi ran around the garden. They had grown very fond of each other.

A huge smile crept across my face as Daichi threw his arms around Draco's leg, so Draco fell over, pretending he got tackled. Daichi threw his arms in the air giggling like a mad thing.

"I GOT HIM!!" He screamed and jumped on top of his chest, "YOU FELL DOWN DRAGO!"

Katsumi and I laugh at Draco tickling him until he was screaming. The toddler was crazy when Draco was near.

"This side of him has never been able to shine," Katsumi said, looking at them with a huge smile on her face, "Daichi is so happy,"

I follow her gaze as Daichi was laying on his chest with his feet swinging in the air and poking and holding Draco's jaw. They were talking to each other, then Daichi burst out with laughter and buried his face into Draco chest. The smile on Draco's face made my whole body freeze, my heart skip a beat and my palms start to sweat.

I reach out for her hand, "Thank you, Katsumi," She looked at me and nodded, "For coming back, believe it or not, we both need you. We'll drive each other completely insane if we had no one else here," 

"You've told me now, I won't go anywhere," She said sweetly and leaned her head on my shoulder as we both watch Daichi start to get tired quickly. 

Once we told her about me being a werewolf, having cancer and trying for a baby she almost broke into tears. But she said she was so sorry, of course, she didn't know any of this so she had every right to think the worst and put her son's safety first.

"You know, I do respect you, Sienna. I haven't changed my opinion on you, werewolves are powerful creatures in our culture. So... Daichi is obsessed with the idea that you can smell and hear things from miles away," She laughs. 

I'd never actually thought about the positives of my abilities, I could hear people's heartbeat without being near them, feel peoples emotions within myself.

"So how were you able to raise Daichi alone? What- what was it like, if you don't mind me asking," I say, she raises her head and smiles, "Sorry, I just need some advice from someone, we have no idea what we are doing," I look to Draco.

She chuckles and squeezes my hand, "I had no idea what I was doing, my parents helped me a lot though and I just found my ways of raising him. It works," She continues, "I was 16 when I had him. His father was 19, I know, big difference but Logan was my first love. He just couldn't handle a child right now,"

Logan. I remember that name.

"I'm really sorry you had to go through that at such a young age, but you have Daichi and us now," I nudge her.

She laughs and changes the conversation "What are you going to do with all the stuff with your parents?"

I sigh and shake my head, "No clue,"

Turning my head to face her I just smile, "Guess we'll be just be working hard from now on," I wink at her.

She hits my arms and laughs, "Ew! That's like, my little brother you're talking about!"