stayquiet

*very smutty this chapter, viewers dicretion advised*

Sienna Bones

We were finally coming close to the Christmas break, the castle got decorated early and everyone was in cheerful moods. I could finally go home and see my auntie, Suz and I started to get closer and met In the library when we could. Draco and I well, we were getting very busy, in many places. He showed me the room of requirements, which now was my favourite place in the castle. We kept us a secret from the rest of the group which made him hornier, thinking that we had a risk of being caught.

I was walking towards the room of requirements to meet him before heading back to the commons to hang with the group. We had a group project to do for DADA and had arranged to meet later at night.

The stone wall with no entrance towered over me as I thought about wanting to see Draco and check up on him, then a door appeared and I look around quickly before going in. I could hear him muttering to the cabinet as I walked around the piles of old furniture and decorations from past events.

I finally saw him in his all-black suit facing the vanishing cabinet with his wand out, he hadn't heard me come in but I walk in and quietly sat on an old Bureau desk.

"Fucks sake..." He dipped his head and sighed to himself.

I gently clear my throat making him jump round in surprise and smile at me, he struts towards me and stood in-between my legs.

"When'd you get here?" He said leaning down and gave me a welcome kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and he relaxed his hands on my thighs.

"Just now," I giggle running my hands through his hair, and I pull him closer with my leg around his upper leg. He didn't smile, he just looked down with a sad emotional look on his face.

"What's happened?"

He sighs looking down not making eye contact.

"My father wants me to go back for Christmas, I've got Theo and the Zabini's coming round the last week, but I don't want to go home. Come, stay with me over Christmas, please," I wish I could go and stay with him but there was no way my Aunt would let me stay over at the Malfoy's manor.

I cupped his face and made him look at me, "Draco you know I would love to stay but I can't, Susan and I have to go home and see our Aunt. We don't even see our parents anymore and Susan and need each other. You have to understand it's hard for us-

"No Sienna! I don't have to understand," He stepped back and I jumped off the Bureau in shock and confusion, "Stay with me please, 2 weeks is too long," Pacing back and forth in the area his voice started to shake.

I walk forward and grab his hand to stop him from panicking. He turns around to face me with a worried look, "Draco don't worry, it's only two weeks, I'm going to miss you too," I hold his face and just caress his cheeks.

"I-I don't want to be home, I just- want to be here...with you," He holds me back resting his hands on my waist.

All I could think about staying here with him forever, just us two taking care of each other whilst the world around us crumbles but we just stay intact.

"I know, I want to be here with you too," Streching up on my toes, I give him a gentle kiss on the lips, he kisses back and wraps his arms around me and lifts me up. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, holding him by his shouders.

I look down to him and giggle as he brings his hands to my ass and walks forward placing me on a large L-shaped sofa, he leans over me and we move to a more passionate kiss as I link my ankles behind his back.