homesweethome

Sienna Bones

He just won't stop staring, it's starting to get extremely annoying.

"Honestly Sienna I don't understand how you and her sister are related, she's ginger and definitely not as hot as you for one" Theo brought it up every year at the welcome feast. He was the first person Susan and I met to be fair. Then when she was the third to be sorted, and into Hufflepuff, well he didn't want to talk to her after that. But it was hard for her and me to be close after being sorted into the most opposite houses.

My mother was a witch and married my dad, who was a muggle. My mum was Hufflepuff, I always thought Suz and I would stay together but I am more like my dad, after all, I do have dark brown hair like him and I used to say to him that if he was a wizard he would be Slytherin. I personally think Hufflepuffs and Slytherins bring out the best in each other. That's why my parents were so amazing with each other.

I just didn't want to grow up to be like them, they don't get the best parents reward.

Susan was also the smarter, kinder, well-known twin to most people in Hogwarts. Well, to all houses except Slytherin, this is a good home for me. I always felt somewhat in her shadow, that's why I distanced myself from her. I knew I could have a new start in Hogwarts

"Theo you haven't spoken to her since first year, don't even go on about how different we are," I say calmly but defensively.

"Not true! I asked to copy her potions homework before" he said with a smile. I shake my head and look down at my plate of food, a vegan nutroast and delicious roast potatoes.

I look up and there he is once again. Staring. Just staring.

I wacked my hand flat on the table, which made everyone look at me confusingly.

"Will you just spit it out already Malfoy and stop staring at me, it's fucking annoying" I got angrier as I spat his name, the audacity he has to just stare and think whatever he's thinking. Merlin, he annoys me so much.

Everyone was sat there staring at me now and I felt Lee grab my hand under the table but I refused to take my eyes off his. He looked away down to his hand which was in a fist on the table.

"Guys come on we have two years left of this shithole, don't you think it's time you two start to be actual friends and not shout at each other," Nico said, directly looking at me for the last part, scooping some mashed potatoes onto his plate, "besides I don't want moody Sienna for tonight, she's too scary"

I look over to Nico as he gives me a small smile and I smile back. I love Nico so much, he knows exactly how to make me smile.

"She ain't coming if she's going to be a moody bitch," Draco mutters looking down at his half-empty plate.

I scoff and look at Lee rolling my tongue against my mouth in anger shake my head slowly.

"Just don't think about him Sia, he will relax a bit once he's had a few drinks" she whispered into my ear squeezing my thigh slightly whilst rubbing her thumb, locking eyes with me. It sent shivers down my leg and up my spine. She smiled half flirty, half caressingly. There is it her fucking smile. She is the only person that I would allow to touch me like that, partly because she is one of my best friends but also because we both know there will always be something between us. The boys fucking loved when we did this.

"Fuck me, I know what my dare is gonna be for them," Theo said to Blaise breaking the tension between us.

"Dude, once again, my sister" Blaise pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers.