"Seems like someone is in love," sang Zayn as he chuckled at the soon to be couple.

"How are you so sure?" asked Kate.

"He's my friend. I know it by the way he's looking at her and that crazy smile of his is more than enough," said Zayn while Ryan nodded to him. Kate recalled the same phrases as said by Ryan when Zayn was in love with Aurora. Typical friends!

They all had lunch and were talking about the wedding. The whole mansion was filled with chatter and happiness and also love was in the air!

"It feels like yesterday that Jason was born and now he's getting married already. I can't believe it. Time flies so fast," said Jason's mum.

"Yeah. I remember him wandering in this house with diapers and now this little guy is getting married," said Jason's Dad, chuckling.

"Dad! Now that's not something everyone wants to know!" said Jason.

"Why not son, they deserve to know!" said his dad.

"Mum! Look what dad's saying!" he whined to his mum.

"Honey, leave him alone!" said his mum, making Mr. Evans chuckle.

"Alright," said his dad chuckling.

Mr. Evans called Zayn as he wanted to talk to him and told him to come to the porch.

"Yes, dad?" asked Zayn.

"How are you, Zayn?" asked his dad.

"I'm good, dad," he said.

"Are you happy?" asked Mr.Evans.

"Of course, I am Dad," he said.

"I am happy for you Zayn. Though you may not tell me, I know what you are thinking. I am happy that you chose the right girl," he paused for a minute.

Zayn looked absolutely shocked.

"Don't wonder how I know, cause I'm your dad after all," he chuckled and continued.

"Don't ever let your past haunt your present. She's your present and I bet she's one in a million. Don't ever let that love go. I want to see you both settle just like Jason. Not so soon, though. She is just like Ari, sweet and caring. I am so happy for my boys. They got the right girls for them. Always keep her happy and never forget that she's the one who made you come over your past,"

"Sure dad. I will. Always," said Zayn.

"That's my boy! Come here," said his dad as he hugged him.

"Let's play something," said Harry.

Ari told Hannah to stay cause she knows that Harry wants her to stay and is scared to say so.

"Play what?" asked Aurora.

"Truth or dare!" said Harry excited.

"Hell no. What are you all? Toddlers? Darn it, It's such a boring game!" said Aurora.

"No, it's not. Come on guys, let's play!" said Hanna.

"Fine," said Ryan as everyone agreed to play.

"I'm not playing," said Aurora as she stood up to leave.

"Well,well. Scared that all your secrets will spill out?" asked Zayn, smirking.

"What?" asked Aurora as she frowned.

"Leave her guys, she's a boring kitten," he said.

"What the hell? Boring kitten?" she asked, in disbelief.