10 (Claimed)

Title: Stereotype

Idol: Kim Namjoon*

Synopsis: Everyone has read the stories about the kid in college who isn't necessarily apart of the popular crowd and is often bullied and/or just a loner who somehow wins the heart of the main love interest and pisses off the antagonist who happens to be the uptight popular leader. However, this story tells the other side of that story. MC, is apart of said popular crowd at their school. The stereotype is that people like the MC are snobbish and stuck up and feel that they should get whatever they want when they want, but that just wasn't the case for the MC. The MC was a math major, studying to achieve their dream of becoming a teacher. They got good grades, they were the life of the party, and was always open to making friends and interacting with people. But because of their popularity and their wealth, they were often brought down by hurtful words by people who just couldn't see past the stereotype. A rumor goes around saying that the MC dated around and always cheated which usually led to real relationships of theirs being destroyed. However, amidst all of this, there was one boy who stood out among the rest. He was quiet, attractive, and brilliant. Kim Namjoon was his name. He was shy and reserved which completely counteracted the MC's outgoing nature, but the MC finds trust in him and soon, a blossoming love is formed.

Cover: DO NOT STEAL

Forms —————————————————————>

Thank you and happy writing!

Claimed: taessweatyballs