23 (claimed)

Title: The Cupid Affair

Idol: *Park Jimin

Synopsis: Cupids. That's what they were call. People like Park Jimin who often took pleasure in influencing mortal love lives. He was one of the most popular cupids there was, often filling his quota with ease and precision, rising him to the top. Everyone wanted to be him. And everyone wanted to be with him. A real charmer and someone with a knack for setting people up together. All it took was the invisible arrow to enter your heart, and you were under the enchantment of a cupid. The MC is stuck in a god-forsaken arranged marriage. The MC who enjoyed their independence with a hint of sass had never felt so betrayed by her parents for setting them up with the most pretentious and disgusting person ever. Greedy, obnoxious, unfaithful, impolite, etc. Basically everything she wasn't. The legendary cupid from there makes two mistakes that will forever entwine their fate. He shoots the arrow at the MC rather than the MC's friend. And he gets caught by the MC being the first person she sees and accidentally gets them to fall in love with him. In a tale in which the MC finds themselves in love with Jimin's charm and kindness, and Jimin's urge to protect the person who was wronged and who had found away into his heart. Let's just hope Jimin's higher ups don't have anything bad to say.

Cover: DO NOT STEAL

Forms ————————————————————>

Thank you and happy writing!

Claimed: @ilovechipotleeee_