25 (Claimed)

Title: Bunny and Five

Idol: *Jeon Jungkook

Synopsis: For Jeon Jungkook, alias Bunny, being alone is all he's ever known. And causing trouble is the only hobby he ever picked up. A master thief seemingly impossible to catch. But he was not the only slippery thief to roam the street. They called themselves Five, a mysterious alias relating to how many days it takes to deceive their victims before vanishing with much of their valuables. The MC's insane seduction skills allows them to target VIP elites and take items worth millions. What started out as a phase of rebellion against their parents who expected them to be some perfect angel turned into an enjoyable lifestyle. On one particular heist, the two bump into each other, realizing they are after the same client. Their bickering causes them to draw attention to themselves and their cover is blown. They ran away together, officially being manhunted by practically everyone. They reluctantly decide to team up, and that's when a high level elite hires them to do some dirty work. But is everything as it really seems, and will this modern Bonnie and Clyde make it out in one piece?

Cover: DO NOT STEAL

Forms —————————————————————>

Thank you and happy writing!

Claimed: @MOONWOLF_99