"Yah~" Soobin whined from his seat, making everyone chuckle.

"Alright, I'll be back in a while." Joon Mee said, giving in.

"I'll come with you." Yeonjun said just before Joon Mee stepped out of the room.

"Uh.. Hyung, I think she'll be fine on her own." Taehyun butted in, who got a confused in return.

"I'll be fine, Yeonjun. Just take care of my brother. I'll be back in 30 minutes tops." Joon Mee said with a reassuring smile. Yeonjun nodded before Joon Mee went out.

- yeonjun's pov -

I was looking at the last place where Joon Mee was at, debating if i should go with her for her own safety. But before I could take a step, Taehyun asked for my attention.

"Hyung? Let's be honest here." Taehyun said, gaining my attention as I looked back at him.

"Do you like my sister?"

My eyes widened at Taehyun's question that caught me off quard.

"What? N-no.." I responded in a panic, mentally cursing myself for stuttering.

"Don't lie hyung. We saw you and Joon Mee in the garden." Beomgyu spoke in a knowing matter.

"Yeah, you even came in with her, hand-in-hand." Kai added.

"Okay, I might have feelings for her.." I half-lied.

"Hyung." Taehyun said with an intense gaze on  me. I knew he doesn't like liars.

'Well, there's no point hiding now, is there?'

"Okay fine. I'm complete in love with her." I admitted, my face flushing pink. My hands found their way to my face as my eyes avoided their gazes.

A moment of silence passed by and I believed that they were disappointed in me and don't want me to court Jo-

"We knew it!" all four of them exclaimed at the same time, startling me.

They made a ruckus and were cheering as if they won a competition.

"Wait, what?" I asked out of confusion.

"Hyung, you really think we didn't notice your feelings for Joon Mee?" Soobin said.

"I-"

"Yeah! Yeonjun hyung had heart eyes for her!" Huening added.

"Wait. Taehyun, you're alright with me liking your sister?" I asked nervously.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be? I'd be nervous if it was someone I didn't know but it's you hyung. I've known you for over two years to know that you wouldn't dare to hurt my sister." Taehyun replied.

"Really? Oh my god, I love you Taehyun!" I replied happily.

"Don't say that to me, say that to Joon Mee." We all cracked up at Taehyun's words.

"What do you like about her hyung?" Beomgyu asked after we calmed down.

"Yeah, how did it happen?" Huening added.

"Well.."

~ c h a p t e r   e n d ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i havent been active much on my socials because i was bust with school works but i wanted to update for you guys so here it is! also, happy birthday to our worldwide handsome jin today! and happy birthday to our bunny leader soobin tomorrow! >3<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~