-Five-

Warning this chapter with contain about stabbing so please read that at your own risk.
________________________________

Joshua woke up in the middle of night with his stomach hurting. Joshua went to the bathroom, and threw up.

Seokmin heard Joshua throw up, and decided to go check on him "Jisoo baby?" Seokmin said, while Joshua looked at him "I'm fine, just feeling weak." Seokmin helped Joshua stand while Joshua brushed his teeth.

When Joshua finished, Seokmin picked him up, and took him to the bed "Minnie don't worry about me." Joshua said, and Seokmin shook his head "Babe its five in the morning, and I don't need you feeling sick so early."

Joshua chuckled "Cuddle me." Joshua told him while Seokmin smiled, and laid next to Joshua.

Joshua then laid his head on Seokmin's chest while Seokmin played with his hair "Minnie." Seokmin hummed "Thank you for taking me when I told y'all I got kicked out of my house."

Seokmin stopped playing with Joshua's hair "Baby, I would always do something for you, and I would never want you struggling."

Joshua smiled as Seokmin wrapped his arm around Joshua's waist "You're my prince Minnie." Seokmin chuckled.

~Time Skip~

Seokmin woke up, and saw Joshua sleeping "Jisoo," Seokmin shook Joshua "No!" Joshua whined while Seokmin slightly shook him again.

"Daddy!" Joshua whined even more, and Seokmin touched his forehead "Baby you're heating up." Seokmin said, and grabbed Joshua to sit up.

Joshua whined again, while Seokmin heard his door open "Is everything okay?" Mrs Lee asked "Mom can you grab some medicine for Joshua?" Mrs Lee left and went to grab some medicine.

Seokmin rubbed Joshua's back, and Mrs Lee came back with medicine "Jisoo baby," Joshua hummed "Do you want me to stay home?" Joshua nodded, and Seokmin grabbed his phone to call in work.

Joshua crawled to Seokmin's lap, and sat there while Seokmin rubbed his back. Seokmin then saw his baby start to play with his shirt. Seokmin ended his call, and placed a kiss on Joshua's head.

"Daddy, Shua feel tiwed." Joshua said, and Seokmin sung him a song quietly, making Joshua slowly fall asleep.

Seokmin placed Joshua on the bed, and got a text from Seungcheol.

S.Coups
I now just realized that University is going to kill for me leaving class early again

Dokyeom
I-
You're stupid

S.Coups
Stfu I know I am

Seokmin laughed, and slowly left the room, and went to go grab something to eat.

~Time Skip~

Seokmin was downstairs when he saw Joshua coming downstairs "Baby you're supposed to be resting." Seokmin told him while Joshua sat his on lap.

"I wan' daddy." Joshua mumbled making Seokmin smile, and wrap his arm around Joshua's waist.

Joshua then started giggling because Seokmin was slightly tickling him "D-Daddy s-stop." Joshua said in between giggles.

Seokmin smiled at Joshua's giggles. Joshua put his forehead against Seokmin's "I wuv you." Joshua smiled "I love you too baby." Seokmin said, and gave him a eskimo kiss.

Joshua smiled, and slowly started falling asleep on Seokmin's shoulder.

Seokmin held his baby tighter, and kissed his head.

Seokmin the saw Jia coming downstairs, all dressed up "Where are you going?" Seokmin asked "Out." Jia said, and Seokmin looked at her "Go change into something more appropriate."

Jia looked at her older brother "Why would I change?" Jia asked "You aren't going out like that, go change into some longer pants and a longer shirt."

Jia rolled her eyes "It's not like I'm going to get hurt by a guy or girl." Seokmin sighed "Just go change, why do you have to be so difficult?" Jia looked her brother.

Jia didn't listen, and left the house.

Seokmin tried to keep in his anger, and looked at his baby who was sleeping well.

Joshua woke up a little, and blinked more than once, and only to see his boyfriend there "What are you doing Min?" Joshua asked out of little space.

"Nothing, just mad for Jia leaving the house all dressed up." Joshua looked at Seokmin "Dressed up?" Seokmin nodded.

"It's like she's going to club or something." Joshua looked at Seokmin "Just let her figure out her mistakes."

Seokmin held Joshua by the waist, and smiled "What can I do without you?" Seokmin asked Joshua chuckled "Mhm nothing." Joshua smiled.

Seokmin pecked Joshua's lips.

Joshua smiled, and took a deep breath "You won't leave me right?" Joshua asked, while Seokmin looked at him "I would never leave you."

Seokmin told him, and pecked his lips again "You're mine, and I'm yours." Joshua smiled, and hugged Seokmin.

"Can you sing that one song when I have a hard time falling asleep? But sing the ending." Joshua asked making Seokmin nod.

"I son notji anheulge
jigeumcheoreom nae gyeote
yeongwonhi meomulleojwo
When we're ninety-two
the same as seventeen."

Seokmin felt Joshua relax, and smiled when Joshua sang part of the song too.

"Words can't explain on how much I love you." Seokmin told him "Same here." Joshua giggled, as Seokmin tickled his sides for a bit.

Joshua felt weak a bit, and laid his head on Seokmin's shoulder "I feel weak again." Joshua told Seokmin, and Seokmin held his baby closer.

~Time Skip~

It was already 8 pm and Jia came home looking drunk "Where were you?" Seokmin asked not waking up Joshua "Out, with my boyfriend." Jia told the truth.

"Boyfriend?" Seokmin asked "Y-Yeah." Jia hiccuped "Woah, the room is spinning." Jia laughed, and then noticed Joshua "H-He's so ugly." Jia laughed again.

Seokmin kept his anger in "I wish he dies." Jia said out loud, and then looked at Seokmin "H-He stole you from me." Jia told him "J-Josh just needs to be away." Jia went to the kitchen.

Seokmin then saw Jia come out, and saw Seokmin saw she had a knife. Seokmin got up, and grabbed Jia "No Jia!" Seokmin said, and soon Jihoon came downstairs.

"Ji, grab Jisoo, and take him to your room, and don't let him come out until I say so." Jihoon nodded, but grabbed Joshua, and took him to the room.

Seokmin tried to hold Jia tighter, until Jia stabbed the knife into his arm "FUCK!" Seokmin yelled, and pushed Jia away from him.

Mrs and Mr Lee came out, and saw how Jia was shit faced drunk, and their oldest son with a knife in arm.

Mr Lee grabbed Jia, and took her to the room, while Mrs Lee called the ambulance.

~To be continued~