-Eighteen-

A week has passed, and Jisoo was already back to school, but wore his hoodie to cover his face.

Once Jisoo made it to class he laid his head on his desk "Shua what's wrong?" Jisoo looked "M' scawed." Jisoo mumbled.

Mrs Park rubbed Jisoo's arm "Is it because of that boy?" Jisoo nodded "M' just wan' dada." Jisoo mumbled.

Mrs Park sighed "How about we make a project, before school ends for winter break?" Jisoo looked up.

"Let's make little decorations for school." Jisoo giggled, and nodded.

Jisoo then looked at Mrs Park "Mrs Pawk, Shushu wan' fwiends." Mrs Park chuckled "I'll see if their teachers will let them come okay?" Jisoo nodded excitedly.

Soon enough all of them came, except Jeonghan who had to stay back to finish his test "Won Won, look!" Jisoo giggled making Wonwoo chuckle.

Mrs Park smiled when as she graded some of Jisoo's work "Hey Mrs Park." Jihoon called "Yes?"

"Did my older brother ever give you rules of Jisoo?" Mrs Park shook her head.

Jihoon then took out a paper, "He made these a while ago, but forgot to give them to you." Jihoon handed her the paper

Mrs Park chuckled "Wow, he's very out there." Jihoon laughed, and nodded.

Jisoo then giggled when Jihoon poked his side "Hannie!" Jisoo giggled even more.

"Hey Shua." Jeonghan came in the classroom "Did you finish your test?" Mrs Park asked, and Jeonghan nodded.

Jisoo then looked at Jeonghan "Wook! I made umm.." Jeonghan chuckled "That's a snowflake."

"Snowflwke!" Jeonghan chuckled.

Jisoo then looked at Wonwoo "Won Won." Wonwoo hummed "Snowflwke?" Wonwoo chuckled.

"Shua, remember Wonwoo doesn't like Christmas much." Jisoo pouted a little.

Wonwoo sighed "It's nothing bad Shua." Jisoo squealed when Wonwoo poked his sides.

Soon it was time to leave, and Jisoo was tired "He gets tired very easily." Mrs Park chuckled "Yep, and now who's gonna carry him?" Chan asked making everyone chuckle.

"Bring your brother here, so you guys don't have to struggle." Jihoon nodded, and called Seokmin about Jisoo.

Soon Seokmin had came in, and chuckled when he saw Jisoo asleep "Did y'all drain his energy?" They nodded "He got hyper."

Seokmin then slowly picked up Jisoo "Mmh." Jisoo cuddled closer to Seokmin.

"Let's go," Seokmin told them as Chan took Jisoo's bag "Jeonghan, Seungcheol is waiting for you." Jeonghan nodded.

Seokmin then saw his sister, but ignored her "Seokmin!" Jia called out "What?" Seokmin asked, as he stopped walking.

"Why is Jisoo so important to you? Are we not important?" Seokmin looked at Jia "Jisoo is important because of what he goes through, Jisoo is important because he is my boyfriend!" Jisoo whined.

Seokmin looked at Jisoo "Plus you, Jihoon, and Chan always have been important, but you take it the wrong way, since I have to pay more attention to Jisoo." Seokmin shifted Jisoo.

Chan looked at his siblings, and looked away "Jisoo is just fucking stupid."

That sentence made Seokmin even angrier "Don't talk to me, again." Seokmin told her, before walking away with Jihoon and Chan.

Jia was in disbelief, but saw her friends turning their backs on her "You're hating on someone just because of who they are?" Jia's friend Eun asked.

"How stupid." Eun walked away, and the others agreed "I can't believe you are mean to Jisoo."

Jia looked at them "But you're the one who told me this stuff." Eun stopped walking, and raised a brow.

"I did?" Eun laughed "Should've never listened to me." Jia was in disbelief.

Jia then laughed sarcastically "Ah yes tell to say all this shit, because you have a crush on my brother, and you hate Jisoo."

Jia was angry, yes she didn't like Jisoo from the start, but most of her hate came because of her so called from Jung Eun.

Jung Eun the schools most popular girl who also has the biggest crush on Jia's older brother Seokmin, she would do anything to get close to him, even if it meant ruining Jia's relationship with her brother.

Eun manipulates Jia to do anything so she can try and break Jisoo and Seokmin up, but her plan seems to be failing.

Once Eun walked away, Jia broke down into tears.

She knows she ruined everything, and she regrets it so much.

Meanwhile with Seokmin he sighed as he drove back home "Something seemed off about Jia." Chan mumbled to Seokmin "What do you mean?" Seokmin asked.

Chan sighed "Her words, she called Jisoo stupid, but she seem to regret it, and her words seemed so scripted." Chan told him.

Jihoon nodded as he agreed "Everything seems so scripted, there must've been something done wrong." Seokmin sighed.

"Ask her tomorrow." They both nodded.

Once they arrived home, Seokmin carried Jisoo again who started shifting "D-Daddy." Seokmin chuckled, and sat on the couch with Jisoo on his lap.

"Yes baby?"

Jisoo rubbed his eyes, and looked at Seokmin "Big Shua wan' tell something." Seokmin raised a brow "And what is it?" Jisoo looked at Seokmin "Little Shua don't know."

Seokmin chuckled, and rubbed Jisoo's back "Can big Shua tell later?" Jisoo nodded, and slowly fell asleep again.

A few hours passed, and Jisoo woke up in Seokmin's arms "Good evening." Jisoo chuckled, and looked at Seokmin.

"So what did big Shua have to tell me?" Seokmin asked, as pecked Jisoo's forehead.

Jisoo hesitated for a second "I don't think Jia hates me." Seokmin looked at him "Jia? As in the girl who did anything to hurt you?" Jisoo smacked Seokmin's chest.

"Listen first." Seokmin chuckled.

Jisoo sat up, and moved a little "Don't move too much." Seokmin told him, while Jisoo smacked him again.

"Anyways you pervert, I've heard Jia say she regrets saying all this stuff to me, and she regrets hurting me." Seokmin raised a brow.

"She seemed to be controlled by her friend."

Seokmin thought back into it "Eun?" Jisoo nodded "The girl who has the biggest crush on you." Jisoo exaggerated.

Seokmin chuckled "Baby, are you jealous." Jisoo looked away, and pretended that he didn't hear anything.

"Look, she is trying to break us up, and you know me who believes random shit." Seokmin pulled Jisoo closer.

Seokmin then kissed Jisoo, and pulled back "No one can break us up baby, and you know that." Jisoo sighed.

Jisoo shook his head "Minnie, it's not just that, I have a tendency to believe everything." Seokmin sighed, and looked at Jisoo in the eyes.

"And if you come and confront me." Jisoo laughed at Seokmin's weirdness "I love you okay?" Jisoo nodded.

"I love you too."

Seokmin then pushed Jisoo onto the couch, and laid on him "Ah!" Jisoo groaned, and tried to push Seokmin.

"Min!" Jisoo whined, and gave up.

Seokmin laughed, and let go, before picking up Jisoo "To our room." Jisoo laughed, and laid his head on Seokmin's chest.

Jisoo was Seokmin's world, and Seokmin was Jisoo's world.

~tbc~