-Nine-

Jisoo sighed as he was at Wonwoo's house "Shua, for the fucking fifth time, what is wrong?" Wonwoo asked getting annoyed with Jisoo's sighs.

"I have no clue." Wonwoo threw a pillow at him.

"Bitch."

Jisoo laughed, before seeing Seokmin trying to beat Mingyu on Mario cart.

"Dammit!" Seokmin groaned, and Jisoo chuckled before hugging Seokmin from the back.

On the other hand Wonwoo chuckled when he saw Mingyu cheering with a little victory dance.

Jisoo yawned a little, and laid his head on Seokmin's shoulder "Tired?" Jisoo nodded.

Seokmin pulled Jisoo onto his lap, and rubbed his back "Mhm." Jisoo snuggled into Seokmin's neck.

Wonwoo who noticed that smiled as he saw how Jisoo was always so cuddly with Seokmin.

Seokmin chuckled, and kissed his head.

When it was time to go Seokmin carried Jisoo to the car, and smiled as he saw how peaceful his baby boy looked.

Seokmin started the car, and pulled of the driveway to go home already since it was getting late.

As Seokmin was driving he thought about how to plan a special surprise for his baby's birthday coming up next month.

When they arrived Seokmin got out, before walking around the car, and opening the door.

Seokmin unbuckled Jisoo, and picked him up.

"D-Daddy?" Seokmin hummed, knocking on the door, and seeing Jia opening it.

"C-Cuddle." Seokmin chuckled entering the house, and walking up to his and Jisoo's room.

Seokmin pushed his door since it was open, and placed Jisoo on the bed "Baby can you sit up?" Jisoo slowly sat up.

Seokmin took off Jisoo's shirt "Cold." Seokmin placed one of his shirts on Jisoo, and took off Jisoo's pants.

"Do you want your sweatpants baby?" Jisoo shook his head, and Seokmin put Jisoo under the covers.

Seokmin changed clothes, and laid next to Jisoo.

The next morning Jisoo woke up, and blinked his eyes.

Jisoo looked at Seokmin, and giggled "Daddy!" Seokmin opened his eyes slowly, and smiled seeing his baby with his hair messed up.

"Morning baby." Seokmin hugged Jisoo, and Jisoo giggled in his arms.

"Hungwy." Seokmin chuckled "Does baby want his foodies?" Jisoo nodded in excitement.

Seokmin chuckled, and got out of bed "Daddy put shiwt on." Jisoo giggled, and run out of the room.

Seokmin chuckled, before grabbing a shirt, and going downstairs.

As Seokmin went downstairs, he saw Jisoo watching cartoons while drinking a juice box.

Seokmin sat next to Jisoo who giggled, and sat on Seokmin's lap "Did baby ask politely for the juice?" Seokmin asked, and Jisoo nodded.

"Shushu ask nicely!" Seokmin kissed his head, while Jisoo smiled, and watched more cartoons.

Seokmin saw his mom come out the kitchen, and gave both Seokmin and Jisoo their plates "Tank chu!" Jisoo giggled placing the plate on the coffee table.

Seokmin ruffled Jisoo's hair, and looked at his mom "Can you please just rest? You've been doing enough for me Jisoo." Mrs Lee smiled.

"It's okay Seokmin, I don't mind doing this."

Seokmin shook his head "Mom please rest, I can do things for us." Mrs Lee smiled before nodding.

"Daddy!" Seokmin looked at Jisoo "I spilled my juice." Jisoo pouted slightly crying "Oh baby, it was just an accident." Seokmin put his plate on the coffee table before grabbing some napkins to clean up the mess.

Seokmin went to throw the napkins away, and grab Jisoo another juice box.

Jisoo was eating his food when got up, and sat on the couch "Daddy, Shushu no feel good." Seokmin came back to the living room, and saw Jisoo feeling nauseous.

"Baby go to the restroom." Jisoo nodded, and ran to the restroom.

Seokmin grabbed some medicine, and went to the bathroom to see Jisoo throwing up "Oh baby." Seokmin rubbed his back.

Seokmin gave Jisoo some medicine, and carried him back to their room.

Jisoo feel asleep, as Seokmin laid him on the bed "Jihoon." Seokmin called out, making Jihoon appear in Seokmin's room "Take care of Jisoo while I go get some more medicine."

Jihoon nodded, and Seokmin left the room to go to his car.

Jihoon looked at Jisoo, and noticed something on his hand "Where did you get this cut?" Jihoon asked a sleeping Jisoo.

Jihoon went to grab a bandage, and saw Jisoo moving around in his sleep a lot.

Jihoon went to wake up Jisoo, when he heard him whimpering in his sleep "Jisoo?" Jihoon woke him up "I-I wan' dada!" Jihoon sighed, and heard the door open.

Seokmin came back to the room seeing Jisoo crying "What happened?" Seokmin asked "I honestly don't know, he has a cut on his hand, and when I went to grab a bandage he started whimpering in his sleep." Jihoon explained as quick as he could.

Seokmin nodded, and let Jihoon leave his room.

"Dada!" Seokmin sighed as he figured Jisoo went deeper into little space.

"Hey baby." Seokmin smiled, and Jisoo made grabby hands towards Seokmin "I wan' dada!" Seokmin laid next to Jisoo, while Jisoo climbed on top of him.

Jisoo laid on Seokmin, and giggled.

"Does baby feel better?" Jisoo nodded "Dada, Shu n-no feel bad!" Seokmin rubbed his back, and kissed his head.

"That's good baby." Jisoo giggled even more, as Seokmin kept giving him small kisses.

Jisoo started falling asleep, but clung onto Seokmin's shirt to feel protected that Seokmin was still there with him.

Seokmin moved Jisoo to a more comfortable spot, and slowly started falling asleep with him.

Seokmin woke up two later, and found Jisoo playing with his toys "Shua baby?" Jisoo looked up, and tilted his head "Huh?"

Seokmin smiled "Did baby have a good sleep?" Jisoo nodded "Sweep, Shushu slept good!" Seokmin nodded, and saw Jisoo going back to his toys.

Seokmin got up, and stepped on a toy on accident "Baby don't be leaving your toys around." Seokmin picked it up "Sowwy." Jisoo mumbled.

Seokmin pecked his lips "No need to apologize baby." Jisoo giggled, and grabbed his toys.

"Shushu wan' new toy." Seokmin chuckled "Tomorrow we can get you new toys okay?" Jisoo nodded giggling.

Seokmin smiled, and went to go get changed "Jisoo baby, you need to take a bath." Jisoo shook his "No!" Seokmin sighed.

"Baby, you need to bathe, if you want I can be with you." Jisoo nodded and giggled.

For the rest of the day, Seokmin and Jisoo played around, until they had to go with Jeonghan to his house.

~Tbc~